Petition to Stan Kroenke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you are so inclined, and if you would be so kind.

Do me a favor and sign.

Oh, and all these rhymes....

are mine.

Thank you.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.change.org/petitions/st-louis-rams-keep-steve-spagnuolo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.change.org/petitions/st-lou ... -spagnuolo</a>
(yes, I realize the irony in hosting it at change.org).

P.S., please email this, tweet it, facebook it, whatever you gotta do. If you share the sentiment.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Did my part.

Though, I wish you would have added something along the line of...if you want McDaniels to get a QB coach or change OL coaches to one that fits McDaniels scheme we would be OK with that.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
brokeu91 said:
Did my part.

Though, I wish you would have added something along the line of...if you want McDaniels to get a QB coach or change OL coaches to one that fits McDaniels scheme we would be OK with that.

Same.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
"37 out of 5,000"
I need Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher to retweet for me. Then it'll be 1,243,098 out of 5000. :lol:

I'm not going to get 5000 signatures. I know that. It's just that when I feel strongly about something, I do whatever I can to further the cause. I didn't lift a finger for Linehan. I didn't make a peep about Zygmunt resigning in 2008. I did, however, write a letter to the Rams in 1998. So, if the past is any indicator of the future, get ready for some magic.

X said:
It's just that when I feel strongly about something, I do whatever I can to further the cause.
I didn't lift a finger for Linehan.
I didn't make a peep about Zygmunt resigning in 2008.

I did, however, write a letter to the Rams in 1998.
So, if the past is any indicator of the future, get ready for some magic.

Hey bro,
I appreciate the hell out of this site and all the folks here....
and to you, Paul,
for making it so.

I'm all over that Kroenke letter!!
Well done.

ps
I love Lost Causes....
Like Davey Crockett at the Alamo....
"Hey, I think we can take these guys!" ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SunTzu.v.Camus said:
X said:
It's just that when I feel strongly about something, I do whatever I can to further the cause.
I didn't lift a finger for Linehan.
I didn't make a peep about Zygmunt resigning in 2008.

I did, however, write a letter to the Rams in 1998.
So, if the past is any indicator of the future, get ready for some magic.

Hey bro,
I appreciate the hell out of this site and all the folks here....
and to you, Paul,
for making it so.

I'm all over that Kroenke letter!!
Well done.

ps
I love Lost Causes....
Like Davey Crockett at the Alamo....
"Hey, I think we can take these guys!" ;)
Thanks man And I appreciate the kind words.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
steferfootball said:
"37 out of 5,000"
I need Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher to retweet for me. Then it'll be 1,243,098 out of 5000. :lol:

I'm not going to get 5000 signatures. I know that. It's just that when I feel strongly about something, I do whatever I can to further the cause. I didn't lift a finger for Linehan. I didn't make a peep about Zygmunt resigning in 2008. I did, however, write a letter to the Rams in 1998. So, if the past is any indicator of the future, get ready for some magic.
Dang. I was hoping to say that I was amongst the first 0.74% to sign your petition to save Spag's job.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Done.

How about trying to get a retweet from some of the players or media types.

I guess if a number of us ask Chris Long, Animal Jr et al. to raise awareness of the petition and we get a few retweets it could really make a difference.

Does anyone know what the players think on the Spags employment issue??

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NI Ram Fam said:
Done.

I guess if a number of us ask Chris Long, Animal Jr et al. to raise awareness of the petition and we get a few retweets it could really make a difference.

I don't think the players can come out publicly on issues like this. I did think about it though. And you definitely won't get media heads to come out on something like this. At least not the STL sports media. They'd rather go with the whichever direction the wind blows, so it's probably safe to keep their options open and not commit.

I tweet it a couple/three times a day, and it gets retweeted to hundreds. But most importantly, Kevin Demoff is following me, so he sees it go out there constantly. Not that it's going to make much of a difference. I just want him to know that not everyone is leaning in one direction.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
NI Ram Fam said:
Done.

I don't think the players can come out publicly on issues like this. I did think about it though. And you definitely won't get media heads to come out on something like this. At least not the STL sports media. They'd rather go with the whichever direction the wind blows, so it's probably safe to keep their options open and not commit.

I tweet it a couple/three times a day, and it gets retweeted to hundreds. But most importantly, Kevin Demoff is following me, so he sees it go out there constantly. Not that it's going to make much of a difference. I just want him to know that not everyone is leaning in one direction.
I was going to say just this.

It is the same reason they give generic answers to every press conference, they are trying not to make a gaffe.