Petition aims to ban Cam Newton from Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There are so many ways to go with this topic. I'll let you guys have at it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000628869/article/petition-aims-to-ban-cam-newton-from-seattle

Really, Seattle?

We've learned this morning that an emotionally wounded Seahawks fan is working behind the scenes to keep Cam Newton out of Seattle -- forever.

Per a report from MyNorthwest.com, 'Hawks fanatic Andrew Tilton has drummed up a petition to keep the Panthers quarterback from ever stepping foot again on CenturyLink Field.

Why? Because Newton was seen throwing a Seahawks flag to the turf after the Panthers dispensed of Seattle in the Divisional Round of the NFC playoffs, leaving Tilton to call Cam "one of the most unprofessional, unsportsmanlike individuals on the face of the planet."

Carolina is scheduled to visit Seattle next season, but if Tilton has his way, Newton will be kept at home, leaving backup Derek Anderson to deal with the Legion of Boom.

"When the Panthers come to play in Seattle, he should be banned from entering the stadium," Tilton wrote of Newton. "This should teach him to put his arrogance in check!!"

As of this writing, the petition has generated nearly 2,000 supporters, reminding us once again that we live in a very special time.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
A Seahawks fan talking about arrogance? We do indeed live in a very special time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Would you really expect anything else from those Greenatariums in Seattle & the I-5 corridor? They are real special folks in that part of the NW but surely one of the most beautiful areas of this country.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Seahawk fans continue to embarrass themselves in front of the world!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guy who started the petition also claimed that the panthers cheated them by wetting the field and that they cheated the cardinals because "no way they were able to almost pick off every pass". That's called defense sir

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Which would likely lead to the Seahawks forfeiting the game, of course. The Panthers would gladly take a free victory, without having to get banged up - essentially an extra week off.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. I thought I was a baby, but this guy could feed off of one of my nipples.

And let the visuals commence ..... now.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000628869/article/petition-aims-to-ban-cam-newton-from-seattle

Really, Seattle?

We've learned this morning that an emotionally wounded Seahawks fan is working behind the scenes to keep Cam Newton out of Seattle -- forever.

Per a report from MyNorthwest.com, 'Hawks fanatic Andrew Tilton has drummed up a petition to keep the Panthers quarterback from ever stepping foot again on CenturyLink Field.

Why? Because Newton was seen throwing a Seahawks flag to the turf after the Panthers dispensed of Seattle in the Divisional Round of the NFC playoffs, leaving Tilton to call Cam "one of the most unprofessional, unsportsmanlike individuals on the face of the planet."

Carolina is scheduled to visit Seattle next season, but if Tilton has his way, Newton will be kept at home, leaving backup Derek Anderson to deal with the Legion of Boom.

"When the Panthers come to play in Seattle, he should be banned from entering the stadium," Tilton wrote of Newton. "This should teach him to put his arrogance in check!!"

As of this writing, the petition has generated nearly 2,000 supporters, reminding us once again that we live in a very special time.

God, what a bunch of whiny, little, butthurt bitches.

I like this idea,

here is my petition to keep Nick Folds out of Los Angeles:

1 - Dieter the Brock

1 - Dieter the Brock
2 - thirteen28

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess the 12th man is getting carried away with how much power they actually have. And talk about getting angry about an arrogant player.........well

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'm half-tempted to sign that petition, using various choice aliases:
Seymour Butz
Phil McCracken
Peter Gazinya
Haywood Jablomey

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Really, Seattle?

giphy.gif