Peterson suspended the rest of the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
There's a chance that they were just welts when he was getting whipped. Peterson's being made out to be a monster and out of his mind and I don't think that's the case.

If he'd wanted to really hurt that kid he could have done so much more. If he'd intended to hurt the kid without leaving marks he could have done that too. I'm convinced this wasn't anything nefarious and it's being sensationalized.
Who's making him out to be a monster? Anger issues are a legitimate thing that affect a lot of people. If he does have them they're something that needs to be recognized and dealt with, that's definitely not making him out a monster. Unless you're talking about the people who said he's an asshole. Then sorry, but he is. He beat a child to the point where he had lacerations that were still bleeding in the pictures posted on twitter on his thigh, not welts, lacerations. He bruised up another so bad SS investigated the situation.

Who cares if he could have done worse? Fucked up shit isn't the Olympics. You don't get points for degree of difficulty. Just because he didn't kill the kid doesn't mean that he didn't hurt them, and he didn't bother to hide it so that means he didn't intend to hurt them? Well for one that's false. Two, even if he didn't intend to hurt the child he did and that's fucked up and he has to face the pied piper for it. No amount of but he's really sorry and didn't mean to is going to change that. So people are going to try to find the root of that, I figured he has anger issues he needs to work out.

I don't know why so many people keep acting like all he did was swat the kid too hard and now everybody's blowing it out of proportions. There's pictures of his child's still bleeding thigh and the SS was already on his ass even before that. This is well beyond punishment, this was just straight up abuse and there's no way around that. It's not like I'm one of those people that think spanking your child is the worst thing ever and makes you as good as an abusive parent, but this isn't just a spanking. I think you should reread all the facts, research it a little more and reconsider your stance on defending him.