Peter Schrager On Rams FA And Britt's Immaturity.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Youth hasn't served us well thus far lol I'm intrigued with some tread

Yeah, I'll take mangold, kelce, or groy, but if they wait for the draft and then do the cross training deal without adding a free agent, I think we're in trouble. Not saying brown or someone couldn't make the transition, it's just too big a question mark for me, especially after getting our new LT.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bailey is still under contract. Will he get a shot with this new regime?

Actually, he's been looking really good...damn good.

Is there a chance he gets all the way back?

I'm not even ashamed to say that if Sted made the final 53, I'd be one to shed tears of joy.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm not even ashamed to say that if Sted made the final 53, I'd be one to shed tears of joy.

He's not even cleared to play yet, right?
I'm not holding my breath. It'd be a good story, but I see it as unlikely.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

I actually sent Sted a message on snapchat a few days ago. I wished him luck in his recovery and told him im rooting for him to make a comeback. His reply : 100%

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
In his case, he'd just have to pass a physical and there's no reason to take that until right before OTAs. And rest assured that his physical is going to thorough AF. I wouldn't be surprised if he glowed after all the scans they're gonna do...LOL.

The one thing that says he might get a chance is that his salary is $690k and counts against the top 51 cap and he wasn't cut like Sims and others.

But the Bailey physical will happen as late as possible to best give him the chance to pass.

And like I said, he's been looking damn good.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In his case, he'd just have to pass a physical and there's no reason to take that until right before OTAs. And rest assured that his physical is going to thorough AF. I wouldn't be surprised if he glowed after all the scans they're gonna do...LOL.

The one thing that says he might get a chance is that his salary is $690k and counts against the top 51 cap and he wasn't cut like Sims and others.

But the Bailey physical will happen as late as possible to best give him the chance to pass.

And like I said, he's been looking damn good.
It's crazy though. Maybe he does get a shot, but to be able to compete in the nfl after missing a few seasons would be something else. Same for Josh Gorodon. If either is on the rams, im definitely hoping they can do it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
If Sted Bailey is on the 53, he's a LOCK for Comeback Player of the Year. Done.