Peter Schrager On Rams FA And Britt's Immaturity.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is Kromers bread n butter. He is bringing people from buffalo whom he knows will bring results to his standards

…..

Legend
That's cute. You must be a pretty new Rams fan. Bailey had a pretty decent fan base. Also, I doubt that it was brought up much since this offense is new to the Rams, so I guess you're technically correct.
I liked Bailey just fine myself, in fact when drafted,I predicted he might be the better value of the two Mountaineer recievers. But like the ENTIRE rest of the Ram offense, he simply never developed consistency. Baileys fan base has nothing to do with production. Maybe I'm too "new" to see facts.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not against it but it's funny how in over a few days we would go from one of the youngest lines in the league to one of the oldest
Youth hasn't served us well thus far lol I'm intrigued with some tread

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While Britt played hard and practiced hard, there was still some of that Fisher "country club" and just plain silliness about him. It affected the other players, especially Quick. Glad he's gone,
Britt crashing that go kart on the first day of camp had me shaking my head. I would've been made if it were anyone else but britt. That's just how he is. Lot of talent with a lot less dedication I think

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's hard to know what Britt is like as a professional.

Usually, where there is smoke there is fire... In this case, if true, not the best role model for Quick, Tavon, Cooper, Thomas, etc.

Which again, we are speculating, but culture didn't seem high on Fisher's priority which was a critical mistake, IMO.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
In this case, if true, not the best role model for Quick, Tavon, Cooper, Thomas, etc.

quick not cut yet is surprising to me

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I liked Bailey just fine myself, in fact when drafted,I predicted he might be the better value of the two Mountaineer recievers. But like the ENTIRE rest of the Ram offense, he simply never developed consistency. Baileys fan base has nothing to do with production. Maybe I'm too "new" to see facts.

I made the same prediction. He ran very good routes and had great hands. I still think he could have done better on a team with a good offense