Peter King on Sam's chance to make squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
There's something else that come to mind...if a decent veteran safety is cut that Fisher likes...things may start to really juggle.

I think that would eliminate Cody Davis (which is fine with me.)

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Well, Conrath has not impressed . . .but he's not screwed up either. If pressed, I'd take Sam over Conrath as a 10th DL. My gut says they are keeping 9. In my guess at the 53-man roster I cut both Conrath and Sam. Conrath has kinda just been "there" . . . I would rank our DL, given that Hayes is healthy as Quinn, Long, Brockers, Hayes, Langford, Sims, Donald as the "7" Fish referred to, and Westrbook and Carrington as 8 and 9. Sam 10, Conrath 11. But....Conrath is a big man . . .I have not seen Langford do much this preseason, but he's not been out there much, same with Brockers and Hayes and Long and Quinn.

Donald had tons of reps, at LDT, RDT, and NT. We'll know seeon in any event

MrMotes

Starter
Yep heard that too.

My bet is Fisher has grown weary of the whole Sam side show and he gets cut.

If anything, i think Fisher is invested in the Sam story and that works in Sam's favor...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Rivers walked last year, and the dude who plays for Dallas now too who's name escapes me.

Sam walking will be but a blip on the radar in 1 month.

I don't know about you, but I still regret letting those two players go. Really liked both of them, and I'd bring back Rivers in an instant. Getting cut by Jacksonville means nothing, they don't have Waufle and they never gave him a real opportunity.

paceram

Pro Bowler
George Selvie

Being a Florida resident I was really hoping that the Rams would keep Selvie (Pensacola Pine Forest High School and University of South Florida). I know I am a LITTLE biased but I still think the Rams should have kept him!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Being a Florida resident I was really hoping that the Rams would keep Selvie (Pensacola Pine Forest High School and University of South Florida). I know I am a LITTLE biased but I still think the Rams should have kept him!

Im in that boat, but he'd be another Eugene Sims type of player. We got Hayes and I like Westbrook better than Selvie. Westbrook will replace Hayes after this year, I'd say. I think that's all the more reason to keep Sam.