Peter King: MMQB - 9/8/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Take out the Patterson run, and we gave up the NFL avg 4.1 yards per carry for 119.

Patterson hosed us. AP was a fairly non-factor the entire game.

And one TD off a double coverage pick.

In my opinion, the offense gave up 14 pts to the Vikings, while the D only gave up 20. Not a lot of points considering how often our offense put the Vikings in our territory and didn't do a damn thing to score themselves.

Our D is the last thing I'm worried about right now.

Which one?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We had a thread here....It was "Are you concerned?" A bunch of folks said, naw it's preseason, yada yada....Well, there are some keys in preseason, like tackling, penalties, and what your 1's look like....and our 1's didn't perform great or really good in any game....Esp. the defense....Even the offense was constantly getting QB's hit, and had difficulty running the ball...I'm wondering, is anyone that wasn't concerned or worried, worried or concerned now?

AZRamsFan93

4.1 yards is an effective run game.
By NFL standards it is the definition of average, or a little worse. If we want to have an elite defense 185 yards a game and 6 per carry isn't going to get it done (notice how I slipped the actual stats in there as opposed to the revised stats).