Peter King: MMQB - 5/22/17 - Power Rankings - Rams: 29th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get that people think he is biased towards the Patriots, but why should that matter in an analysis like the one he put out there? And if not the Pats, then who should be #1? Atlanta?

Why? Because it's his same analysis every season and personally I'm tired of shoddy, biased journalism. The Patriots should be ranked #1 for this season, until another team overtakes them. But when it comes to that franchise there will always be an asterisk next to their accomplishments, imo.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll take it at step further PT and explain that asterk. They're #1 because they cheat. They deflate the football to cause less fumbles. They wire the towel guy to steal plays and the call's of upcoming opponents and who knows what else, I'm sure there is more that hasn't been found out yet.. They've been doing it since the day they hired Billecheat and the NFL commissioner knows it and is too scared to do anything about it. Kraft writes Goodell's paycheck.

Last edited: