Perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Took a deep breath last night. Pissed off as anybody else about yesterday's game but realized something...how many times over the last 30 years would this fan-base have killed to be at 5-3 halfway through the season?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Yeah but looking at the Rams as a whole we would be in much better shape if this team showed up for the first halves of games. Either the players aren't ready or the coaching staff isn't properly prepared. Either way mcvay has to figure out what's going on in the first half of games.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
5-3 is the only thing that matters. The best teams always stumble around now and then.

shitbirds against Arizona, Packers against Vikings, Titans against Bengals. Bucs against Bears. It happens, key is to not make this a pattern. And there's no way this team will falter. 2 fumble TD returns and a PR TD. All basically back to back to back.

And they STILL had an opportunity to win!

RibRam

UDFA
We are 5-3 and I'll take it ........ but, we don't look ready to beat some other division teams. I hope this is the worst game Goff ever plays and it's now out of his system. I know, pause and take a deep breath.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, 5-3 is 5-3...

And our D, even shorthanded, is exceeding expectations.

But we are wasting a lot of talent on that O. I mean, a LOT of talent. The O scoring seems to be moving in reverse. Should be doing a helluva lot better, especially given the stellar play of our D.

And the ST, except for Hekker and McQuaide, has been a ticking time bomb. Bit us in the butt good vs Miami.

We must have better play from O and ST during these next 8 games. Or else...

Tano

Legend
Yeah, 5-3 is 5-3...

And our D, even shorthanded, is exceeding expectations.

But we are wasting a lot of talent on that O. I mean, a LOT of talent. The O scoring seems to be moving in reverse. Should be doing a helluva lot better, especially given the stellar play of our D.

And the ST, except for Hekker and McQuaide, has been a ticking time bomb. Bit us in the butt good vs Miami.

We must have better play from O and ST during these next 8 games. Or else...
We need to fire Bonamego during the bye week. And Gawd - I miss Zuerlein. Knew it was going to bite us in the butt.

We once had a 4th down at the 37 yard line and we punted.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
how do you fix not so special teams? it was our strong suit till the wheels fell off.

jt13

UDFA
Goff needs to learn to take a sack rather than trying to be successful each time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Took a deep breath last night. Pissed off as anybody else about yesterday's game but realized something...how many times over the last 30 years would this fan-base have killed to be at 5-3 halfway through the season?

Ever since the salary cap the windows on teams open and close very quickly. There is always an urgency to excel while the roster is very good. Squandering opportunities can be costly.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

True, but this isn't about thirty years ago......Expectations are far different now

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, but this isn't about thirty years ago......Expectations are far different now

Exactly, we want to dominate every game these days, or else fire everybody!!! (blue font)

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Goff needs to learn to take a sack rather than trying to be successful each time.

How many times did we see the greatest QB of all time (Peyton) just fall down rather then try and make something happen and make a mistake?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn

Because we should be 8-0. Capable and should have but the losses are like ridiculous stupid stuff infuriatingly.

fearsomefour

Legend
Because we should be 8-0. Capable and should have but the losses are like ridiculous stupid stuff infuriatingly.
Capable of 8-0......should be?
Naw.
Gave up too much to Buffalo.
Got bitch slapped by the Whiners.

Rams77

Starter
The funny thing is that the best record in the NFC is 6-1 Seattle and they are at Buffalo and then at our house. Second best records are tied at 6-2 (TB, GB) , then its AZ and NO at 5-2 and then us and CHI at 5-3. We are only 1.5 games out of the #1 seed. Its anyones guess right now who the best team is. I thought Tampa was until they played poorly on Mon. night and confirmed they are very mediocre on the road. Its a very tight conference. We pissed the bed 3 times and are still right in the mix. We just need to shore up some things and get hot at the right time. I’d rather be hot to end the year rather in the beginning.