Perspective.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was just pissed. This guy had a night where the Cards lost, Rams lost, and his house burned down.

hallsferry.jpg

BLACKJACK, MO (KTVI) – A home in Blackjack went up in flames Monday night. Fire officials say the homeowner was at the Rams football game downtown St. Louis. According to fire officials, the fire broke out in the home on Old Halls Ferry Road just before 10 p.m. Fire crews are not sure what sparked the blaze.

http://fox2now.com/2013/10/29/home-burns-while-owner-is-at-rams-game/

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, we take it a little serious sometimes, eh?

Many years ago; CGI lived off Old Halls Ferry Road. My old stomping grounds.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fire crews are not sure what sparked the blaze.

Probably spontaneous combustion when Clemens checked to a zero backfield on the last play.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Probably spontaneous combustion when Clemens checked to a zero backfield on the last play.
Haven't liked that set all year. Crazy we pound the rock all night then go empty when its time to man up

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't liked that set all year. Crazy we pound the rock all night then go empty when its time to man up
Personally, I think we would have had no chance against zero coverage down there. I wish they would have gone with a big set and 2 wide, and used playaction, but it's easy to second guess an unsuccessful play after the fact.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Personally, I think we would have had no chance against zero coverage down there. I wish they would have gone with a big set and 2 wide, and used playaction, but it's easy to second guess an unsuccessful play after the fact.
No Stacy, no deal. It was a as simple as that as far as pounding it. Now, maybe they could have tried something else, but I can't complain. One on one, and it wasn't close. we have to make a better throw, and we have to be ready and compete harder. We need a receiver to make that catch, and a QB to make a better pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fate, I'm getting tired of this. Someone posts a thread on perspective - which had absolutely nothing to do with football except for the fact that the guy just so happened to be at the Rams game when his whole fucking house burned down, mind you - and it turns into yet another shitstorm on the local whipping boy, Kellen Clemens. I get it. It doesn't need to be beaten into my brain in every single thread on Rams football. Seriously, guys: perspective. Please find some.

"We often need to lose sight of our priorities in order to see them." John Irving.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We got this, mem. Let us handle things in our own way.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fate, I'm getting tired of this. Someone posts a thread on perspective - which had absolutely nothing to do with football except for the fact that the guy just so happened to be at the Rams game when his whole freaking house burned down, mind you - and it turns into yet another shitstorm on the local whipping boy, Kellen Clemens. I get it. It doesn't need to be beaten into my brain in every single thread on Rams football. Seriously, guys: perspective. Please find some.

"We often need to lose sight of our priorities in order to see them." John Irving.
Hey, for my part, just trying to inject a little humor. For perspective...this is a Rams forum, so this is RAMS perspective. I think everyone realizes that your house burning down is worse than your teams losing, well, most people anyhow. There were so many good things that I can say about this game, and very few bad things, and we did NOT win, but we may have learned, and earned some character. People jumping off the bus now, I hope you break your fucking legs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey, for my part, just trying to inject a little humor.
That's the tricky part. Most of the time that means nothing, but when it's at a player's expense, it can touch a nerve sometimes (even if it's warranted). Of course I'm not saying people can't poke a little fun, but I would also caution people to be aware of how it can be interpreted as bashing. This has to be the hardest forum on the planet to moderate simply because of our mission statement.

Who needs a job? The pay is ridiculously low and there are no benefits or vacations.

Sign here:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
It could be worse --- you could be a Seahawks fan and have this guy as your Head Coach ...

79817-Pete-carrol-penguin-dance-like-cq2d.gif

...whatatool.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It could be worse --- you could be a Seahawks fan and have this guy as your Head Coach ...

79817-Pete-carrol-penguin-dance-like-cq2d.gif

...whatatool.
Ha!

hate that guy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I go on record, with my fists up defending myself. Great effort by our coaches putting together a sustainable winnable game plan. Thumbs up to the way that our defense played as a whole. I have a very few exceptions, they go towards on how you need to compete to be in this league. The O should study, and learn from the D. It seems like one play, but...if Dahl doesn't go out, we probably win, if Stacy doesn't hurt his ankle, we probably win. If Bradford isn't out for the season, we probably win, and that is all about ONE play. There was a lot more than one play in this game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That's the tricky part. Most of the time that means nothing, but when it's at a player's expense, it can touch a nerve sometimes (even if it's warranted). Of course I'm not saying people can't poke a little fun, but I would also caution people to be aware of how it can be interpreted as bashing. This has to be the hardest forum on the planet to moderate simply because of our mission statement.

Who needs a job? The pay is ridiculously low and there are no benefits or vacations.

Sign here:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I go on record, with my fists up defending myself. Great effort by our coaches putting together a sustainable winnable game plan. Thumbs up to the way that our defense played as a whole. I have a very few exceptions, they go towards on how you need to compete to be in this league. The O should study, and learn from the D. It seems like one play, but...if Dahl doesn't go out, we probably win, if Stacy doesn't hurt his ankle, we probably win. If Bradford isn't out for the season, we probably win, and that is all about ONE play. There was a lot more than one play in this game.
Why did we move away from the run in the 2nd half?

I though this transition occurred before ZS was injured, but perhaps I'm wrong.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Why did we move away from the run in the 2nd half?
I though this transition occurred before ZS was injured, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Stacy was visibly tired, and injured. Is Clemens better than Bradford? IMO, No way, and it changes your game plan.