Per some Ramsondemand members recommendations...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Per some Ramsondemand members recommendations..

BatteringRambo said:
Damn it fuck fuck fuck...I can't try any of this or any beef, chicken,fish or turkey. I'm on a strict long term raw food diet. Crazy stuff ROD Bros.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Well that sucks. I'll think of you while I'm eating my Filet O' Turducken Fish and washing it down with Vodka.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'll explain more elaborately when I have more time to lay it all out and then it should make sense. :cheese:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Re: Per some Ramsondemand members recommendations..

BatteringRambo said:
Damn it freak freak freak...I can't try any of this or any beef, chicken,fish or turkey. I'm on a strict long term raw food diet. Crazy stuff ROD Bros.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Alkalizing? :)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm ashamed of you guys. The only acceptable flavor for vodka is.....vodka. It's ok to have it in a martini with a drop of vermouth of course but these things you guys are mentioning are sacrilegious.

If yer gonna do vodka it's gotta be Tito's. It kicks the asses of all the "high end" stuff like Grey Goose, Ketel and the rest of them.

http://titosvodka.com/

Best I've ever had. Distilled 6 times, it's so smooth you can't believe it. It rates a 95 and the other premium vodkas we all know about are in the mid and high 80's and they cost way more. It's American made and it might be the best mass produced vodka available to mankind.

Go get some. You can thank me later.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I'm ashamed of you guys. The only acceptable flavor for vodka is.....vodka.
Whatever you say Ivan.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
LesBaker said:
I'm ashamed of you guys. The only acceptable flavor for vodka is.....vodka. It's ok to have it in a martini with a drop of vermouth of course but these things you guys are mentioning are sacrilegious.

To each their own in my opinion some are purists others like a change of pace

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Rum and coke for me, it's all I drink when wanting to unwind on the weekend.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, I went through that whipped cream flavored vodka like it was going out of style. I'm going to get some more. I think my favorite really was the root beer and vodka combination, but I wasn't able to try a Slurpee/vodka combo yet.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
Man, I went through that whipped cream flavored vodka like it was going out of style. I'm going to get some more. I think my favorite really was the root beer and vodka combination, but I wasn't able to try a Slurpee/vodka combo yet.
That's what I'm sayin'. It's only 30-35 proof, so you can down a bottle and still be alright in the morning. Or, at least that's what someone would say who doesn't ... uh ... drink too much, or doesn't have alcoholic tendencies. Or something? Yeah. It's pretty good stuff. The cake flavored, and marshmallow flavored are pretty good too. Lots of great combinations just waiting for you there.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
One liter bottle of "Clear American " sugar free ( Wal Mart) drink or pour out 8 oz leave cap off /loose in frig. for three hours to get rid of carbonation.
put 4oz your fav vodka
three teaspoons of Orange Citrucel IN bottle ,shake vigorously be sure cap is tight.

Makes four nice sized "colon friendly" smoothies ,no carbs ,get a buz with no carbs and they keep you "regular".

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
One liter bottle of "Clear American " sugar free ( Wal Mart) drink or pour out 8 oz leave cap off /loose in frig. for three hours to get rid of carbonation.
put 4oz your fav vodka
three teaspoons of Orange Citrucel IN bottle ,shake vigorously be sure cap is tight.

Makes four nice sized "colon friendly" smoothies ,no carbs ,get a buz with no carbs and they keep you "regular".

You're abuse of vodka is a disgrace. :lmao:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
put 4oz your fav vodka

You're abuse of vodka is a disgrace. :lmao:
I sir have reduced the fault of "abuse" to an art form, Strawberry Hill Wine has me in their HOF.