per Mortsen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
"Matthews would improve the offensive line, while taking Evans would mean the Rams could pair him with Tavon Austin, last year's first-round pick, to give their quarterback -- whether it's Bradford, Manziel or even McCarron -- two potentially potent weapons on the outside."

Where the hell did McCarron's name come from in the article posted by @RamBill at the top of this page? Did I miss the interest we have in him? Or did he pull it out of his ass?

I can't remember where I read it, but we visited both Alabama (along with A&M) yesterday to work out McCarron, or maybe it was a smoke screen for Clinton-Dix.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm with you. As bad as it's been at times to be a Rams fan, there are some franchises that would really drive me crazy as a fan. With Snisher, I actually just feel good about things. It's not a case of "at least I'm not a so-and-so fan", it's just plain pleased with what they're doing. They're not perfect but for the first time in a long while, the last couple of years have left me not worrying about what the Rams are doing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Also visited Tenessee, Notre Dame, and Ohio State.

I figure Roby and Shazier from OSU. I don't like either. Would prefer Carlos Hyde.

Martin and the DT from Notre Dame.

Tenessee? The OT? Talking themselves out of an early OLT?

I don't like that Snead puts so much emphasis on these workouts. They don't wear pads or have a real team lined up against them. What does it really show? Snead is way too much into SPARQ scores.

Hawk

UDFA
There are also a lot of Day 2 and Day 3 guys working out. Don't be surprised if they are their looking at them. I believe ProFootballTalk said something similar. *vomits in mouth for having mentioned Florio*

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I can't remember where I read it, but we visited both Alabama (along with A&M) yesterday to work out McCarron, or maybe it was a smoke screen for Clinton-Dix.

Yea, I found it. Thanks for pointing out it was in an article.