People who need to put up or shut up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Also listed in order of way I think each division will play out too

Nfcw
Sf - kaep. Media created celeb status that will be too happy to rag on him if something happens.
St.l - Sam Bradford. High rookie contract needs to produce
Sea - Sherman. Self made hype. If he doesn't produce he needs to be duct taped. Regardless man just needs to close his mouth.
Az- Carson Palmer. Wasn't long ago Cincy was treated as if they were the bad guys holding a stud qb hostage...

Nfcn -
gb - capers. That defense needs to step up to match the high scoring offense
Minn - Ponder. They do everything they can to get him help. Last chance before you become mark Sanchez.
Chi - cutler. Stop whining, start winning.
Detroit- to many to name.

Nfce
Nyg - coughlin cannot miss the playoffs two year running. Will be viewed as losing his touch
Dallas - dez. Needs to stay healthy and make big plays consistenly. Show why hype has followed him since college.
Washington - Kyle shanahan. Mike has been trying to get him an hc spot. If the offense doesn't produce he lost his chance.
Philly - Vick. Retire.

Nfcs -
Atlanta - Ryan needs to continue to win playoff games especially now that he has been paid.
N.o. Asshole Face. Hype surrounding his return dictates he must win
Tampa - freeman. No contract extension without production.
Carolina - cam needs to win.

Afcw -
Denver - Peyton. Not just regular season but playoffs too. 20m cap hit and declining in years. Prove you can still win it all.
San Diego - rivers. At one point was viewed as a qb who can do it all. Now he seems to want to break the int record. Win or let sd move on without you.
K.c. - andy Reid. Is a change of scenery what was needed or are you really unable to adapt.
Oakland - Matt Flynn. Hype from two years ago got you two different contracts. No more hiding.

Afcn
Cincy - Marvin Lewis. Playoffs are nice, must win a playoff game tho. Haven't done it yet and this is your 10th year Baltimore - Torrey smith. Has to prove he is a 1 wr otherwise wr will be main focus next year.
Pitt - Troy p. are ya done? Can you play 16...I say no. Peace out.
Cleveland - short answer is everyone. But real answer weeden. New regime wasnt sold on you and you're chris wrinkle old

Afce N.e.- the Defense. They need to step up to show the recent defensive focus drafts were worth it.
Miami - Wallace. Prove why you got a big contract as opposed to why Pitt nor anyone else really sought you
Buffalo - Mario Williams. Big time contract was to be the next big thing at de. Jj watt you are not.
NYj - cromartie, he's the guy back there and they will need leadership and being the bet he has to supply it.

Afcs
Houston - Schaub. Super Bowl contending team but Schaub seems to be the weakest link. Last chance
Indy -pagano. Gotta show that it wasn't just about chuck strong motivation
Jax - easy answer Blaine. My answer mjd. Coming off injury and wanting that big contract. Right now jax made the right call
Tenn - Chris Johnson. At one point people thought he was as good as adrian Peterson. In addition to his annual draft day self promotion his knock on tenn bringing any other rb means he needs to prove he can do it all alone or simply shut up.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm figired this would bring out some discussions where i was wrong diff beliefs and such lol

Slappy967

Starter
NFC West wise I think Kaepernick will suffer the sophomore slump and Niners will finish 3rd in the division. Seahawks will be very good but I think Rice/Harvin will hurt their team more then Sherman. Cardinals will be dangerous due to having a halfway decent QB and the best WR in the game IMO.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love your list. Agree with pretty much every thing you wrote. Will chime in more tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree with the premise, but not the title. Most of those guys have something to prove, but only a handful of them need to shut their pie holes because of all the talking or bragging they were doing.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea its supposed to be put up or shut up as in some need to put up and some need to shut up and some need to do both but that titles to long lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
Also listed in order of way I think each division will play out too

Nfcw
Sf - kaep. Media created celeb status that will be too happy to rag on him if something happens.
St.l - Sam Bradford. High rookie contract needs to produce
Sea - Sherman. Self made hype. If he doesn't produce he needs to be duct taped. Regardless man just needs to close his mouth.
Az- Carson Palmer. Wasn't long ago Cincy was treated as if they were the bad guys holding a stud qb hostage...

Nfcn -
gb - capers. That defense needs to step up to match the high scoring offense
Minn - Ponder. They do everything they can to get him help. Last chance before you become mark Sanchez.
Chi - cutler. Stop whining, start winning.
Detroit- to many to name.

Nfce
Nyg - coughlin cannot miss the playoffs two year running. Will be viewed as losing his touch
Dallas - dez. Needs to stay healthy and make big plays consistenly. Show why hype has followed him since college.
Washington - Kyle shanahan. Mike has been trying to get him an hc spot. If the offense doesn't produce he lost his chance.
Philly - Vick. Retire.

Nfcs -
Atlanta - Ryan needs to continue to win playoff games especially now that he has been paid.
N.o. Asshole Face. Hype surrounding his return dictates he must win
Tampa - freeman. No contract extension without production.
Carolina - cam needs to win.

Afcw -
Denver - Peyton. Not just regular season but playoffs too. 20m cap hit and declining in years. Prove you can still win it all.
San Diego - rivers. At one point was viewed as a qb who can do it all. Now he seems to want to break the int record. Win or let sd move on without you.
K.c. - andy Reid. Is a change of scenery what was needed or are you really unable to adapt.
Oakland - Matt Flynn. Hype from two years ago got you two different contracts. No more hiding.

Afcn
Cincy - Marvin Lewis. Playoffs are nice, must win a playoff game tho. Haven't done it yet and this is your 10th year Baltimore - Torrey smith. Has to prove he is a 1 wr otherwise wr will be main focus next year.
Pitt - Troy p. are ya done? Can you play 16...I say no. Peace out.
Cleveland - short answer is everyone. But real answer weeden. New regime wasnt sold on you and you're chris wrinkle old

Afce N.e.- the Defense. They need to step up to show the recent defensive focus drafts were worth it.
Miami - Wallace. Prove why you got a big contract as opposed to why Pitt nor anyone else really sought you
Buffalo - Mario Williams. Big time contract was to be the next big thing at de. Jj watt you are not.
NYj - cromartie, he's the guy back there and they will need leadership and being the bet he has to supply it.

Afcs
Houston - Schaub. Super Bowl contending team but Schaub seems to be the weakest link. Last chance
Indy -pagano. Gotta show that it wasn't just about chuck strong motivation
Jax - easy answer Blaine. My answer mjd. Coming off injury and wanting that big contract. Right now jax made the right call
Tenn - Chris Johnson. At one point people thought he was as good as adrian Peterson. In addition to his annual draft day self promotion his knock on tenn bringing any other rb means he needs to prove he can do it all alone or simply shut up.

This was a good read! Well done, rabid.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
A couple that I'd tweak a little bit:

NFC West
Arizona: The onus is on Bruce Arians. He's built a reputation on being an offensive whiz and is convincing everyone that he can get it done w/ Palmer. Good Luck!

NFC East
NYG: Eli. You want to be an "elite QB"? Win games. You have young dynamic weapons on offense, no excuses.
Dallas: Romo got the contract he always wanted. Time to put your big boy pants on and win the big games.

AFC West
San Diego: AJ Smith is finally gone!
KC: Dwayne Bowe needs to become a team leader.
Oakland: Ditto for McFadden, finish out a regular season man.

AFC North
Baltimore: Ozzie Newsome has been hailed as one of the greatest personnel men in the NFL. Can this team win w/o all those vets?
Pittsburgh: Roethlisberger and Polomalu need to step up and guide this team. It might be now or never again.
Cleveland: Josh Gordon. Young WR has made for headlines for things off the field than on. This team needs all the help it can get, you gonna play or party?

AFC East
New England: Danny Amendola. You're in the big spotlight now home boy.
Miami: GM Ireland, couldn't build a winner so now you're trying to buy one. Gotta win some this year or you'll be shown the door.

AFC South
Indy: Pep Hamilton's got a lot of buzz as Luck's coordinator. Will it work?
Tennessee: Munchak threw a hail mary bringing in Gregg Williams and over-hauling the o-line. Will it pay off?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Warner4Prez said:
A couple that I'd tweak a little bit:

NFC West
Arizona: The onus is on Bruce Arians. He's built a reputation on being an offensive whiz and is convincing everyone that he can get it done w/ Palmer. Good Luck!

NFC East
NYG: Eli. You want to be an "elite QB"? Win games. You have young dynamic weapons on offense, no excuses.
Dallas: Romo got the contract he always wanted. Time to put your big boy pants on and win the big games.

AFC West
San Diego: AJ Smith is finally gone!
KC: Dwayne Bowe needs to become a team leader.
Oakland: Ditto for McFadden, finish out a regular season man.

AFC North
Baltimore: Ozzie Newsome has been hailed as one of the greatest personnel men in the NFL. Can this team win w/o all those vets?
Pittsburgh: Roethlisberger and Polomalu need to step up and guide this team. It might be now or never again.
Cleveland: Josh Gordon. Young WR has made for headlines for things off the field than on. This team needs all the help it can get, you gonna play or party?

AFC East
New England: Danny Amendola. You're in the big spotlight now home boy.
Miami: GM Ireland, couldn't build a winner so now you're trying to buy one. Gotta win some this year or you'll be shown the door.

AFC South
Indy: Pep Hamilton's got a lot of buzz as Luck's coordinator. Will it work?
Tennessee: Munchak threw a hail mary bringing in Gregg Williams and over-hauling the o-line. Will it pay off?

3 things...

Giants- It has to be their DL...they need to get back to their SB days. Lately their DL isn't as scary. Especially Justin Tuck. JPP is still young.

Dallas- It will always be Jerry Jones. He needs to put his ego aside and hire a real full time GM but that won't ever happen. Dallas does have the talent to be a SB team but w/ his meddling and impatience, they will never have the continuity.

Steelers- The GM Kevin Colbert better hope that OL he invested high picks on finally "turn the corner" (I hate myself for using a cliche). Maurkice Pouncey, David DeCastro, Marcus Gilbert, Mike Adams...all need to show they can protect Ben. Also, Ziggy Hood and Cam Heyward on the defensive side...these guys like their offensive counterparts need to show they can successfully be 16 game starters. It's more than just Ben and Troy Polamalu.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think Eric Holder needs to decide if he's going to accept the invitation to be Anthony Weiners running mate
Who among us could resist voting for a Weiner Holder ticket?

Watercop

UDFA
Nice, Thor!! I had thought that but didn't have the hutzpah to actually write it!! Kudos

fearsomefour

Legend
I like most of your list. I disagree about Palmer. He has nothing to prove in Arizona. He played well overall in Oakland. Arizona has more talent on both sides of the ball. The folks in Arizona will be beside themselves just to see a QB do fundamental QB things.
I think Papa "rat" Shannahan is under pressure, or should be, in Washington. His mismanagement of RGKnee at the end of last season may come back to haunt them this season.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Watercop said:
Nice, Thor!! I had thought that but didn't have the hutzpah to actually write it!! Kudos
hutzpahlicious das Me besides X deletes it when I get OOL