People, We have a Process at ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Dog said:
You cannot corral the "process of grief"

Everyone grieves in their own way. Some with indignation, some with sorrow, many with anger in the face of clear expectations.

The "Process at ROD" had better be real flexible because these times are extreme.

We all love this team. I am ashamed and bewildered, much the same way that Jeff Fisher looks in a post game press conference.

jmo
:plus1:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dog said:
You cannot corral the "process of grief"

Everyone grieves in their own way. Some with indignation, some with sorrow, many with anger in the face of clear expectations.

The "Process at ROD" had better be real flexible because these times are extreme.

We all love this team. I am ashamed and bewildered, much the same way that Jeff Fisher looks in a post game press conference.

jmo
Let me clear it up then, because apparently there's some misunderstanding.

We are not looking to control anyone's feelings or expression of same. All we want is for the instant reactions to be contained in one thread for the first few hours (or longer if need be). The reason being that I, personally, as the Owner if this board, don't want the entire first page of the forum to be filled with thread titles describing players, coaches, or the Organization as a whole as worthless. Which is the normal course of action after an embarrassing loss.

The analyses usually come after the emotions aren't as raw, so that's when new threads are more productive. That's our process and it's non negotiable. And honestly I don't think it's too much to ask given the amount of effort expended (by the entire staff) to provide you all with a relatively stress free environment.

Fair enough?

sent via Tapatalk.

…..

Legend
X said:
Fair enough?

Absolutely!

I wasn't questioning the board so much, sorry if it came off that way. I was thinking more along the lines that....well...unfortunately this is not a good time to be a Ram fan so there's not a whole hell of a lot of "good" things to talk about. So a bunch of negativity is going to come through whether we like it or not.

Everyone here are long time true fans that are very knowledgeable on the Rams past history and current events. When folks like that start dropping keywords like "Lost, Bewildered, Clueless, Grieving, Maddening" then you know its an ugly moment in our fandom.

Lets hope we can find something good to talk about soon. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dog said:
Well, there are always hot chicks in glasses.

GEpZzo1.jpg

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
Dog said:
Well, there are always hot chicks in glasses.

GEpZzo1.jpg

I vote we talk about this, and maybe we can add in hot chicks hula hooping next week? (I still want to know who that one is in that gif :sly: )