People, We have a Process at ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The numerous negative threads are a cancer here.

Please use the Vent Thread

We are all angry because of tonight's game. But let's remember the mission of this forum. We are not the PD; we do not fill the front page with negative garbage.

Please use the Vent Thread

There are no threats here. Just a reminder.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, please. I would look upon it as a personal favor.

( and there are a bonus 1000 posts to all who comply. lol )

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:

X, if you keep giving away bonus posts, I won't be able to trade them for Bitcoins. :neh:

fearsomefour

Legend
Sorry, saw this after I posted my..."on the acceptance" thread. Not trying to be negative however, just honest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fearsomefour said:
Sorry, saw this after I posted my..."on the acceptance" thread. Not trying to be negative however, just honest.
It's cool, man. You're entitled to your frustrations. We're just trying to keep the shine on the forum.

fearsomefour

Legend
X said:
fearsomefour said:
It's cool, man. You're entitled to your frustrations. We're just trying to keep the shine on the forum.

This forum is the best man. Im still getting used to it to be honest. I know it has to be regulated and I appreciate that for sure. The others ones I have been on are so nasty and personal and just freaking lame as to not be worth the time. ROD is the best hands down.
I am so stoked I found ROD whether the year goes well or not....otherwise the only person I have to comiserate with about the Rams is the blurry eyed hung over guy that lives in my bathroom mirror.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fearsomefour said:
X said:
fearsomefour said:

This forum is the best man. Im still getting used to it to be honest. I know it has to be regulated and I appreciate that for sure. The others ones I have been on are so nasty and personal and just freaking lame as to not be worth the time. ROD is the best hands down.
I am so stoked I found ROD whether the year goes well or not....otherwise the only person I have to comiserate with about the Rams is the blurry eyed hung over guy that lives in my bathroom mirror.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate those words.

And thanks for understanding. :nice:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:

Not going to post and am not going to respond to any of them either. Ive honestly had to stop and delete my response every time because I realized as I was typing people are heavily emotional right now.

That being said please if ya wanna vent or call for someone's job drop it in the vent thread. If ya wanna have a good debate void of emotional swings of rage and disappointment start a thread.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
fearsomefour said:
X said:
fearsomefour said:

Wow! Must be a convention or something. I had one of those in my bathroom this morning too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just do what i do, i avoid the board that night....it will be nothing but negative....much better the day after, when my blood pressure has dropped.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for the reminder Blue.

I did post on the vent thread. I will keep my negativity in check. In all honesty, I was more pissed after the Dallas game. This game just followed the form. Oddly, I will still go into the rest of the season thinking the Rams could turn it around and win the rest of the games this season.

Here's a positive post: I wish Schotty a very nice time on his vacation in the Bahamas that hopefully starts tomorrow. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's not welcome in the Bahamas Stu.

He needs to go to Mexico.

Napa Jack

UDFA
Is it really an OC issue? I haven't seen all the games, but what I saw yesterday were the players getting beat. And it was happening all over the field. Both lines got beat and the secondary got it handed to them. Doesn't matter what play is called, if you can't make the blocks, or beat the blocks, your call won't matter. It looked to me like the 49ers had better players at nearly all positions. They didn't look like the team that got beat up the last two weeks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
He's not welcome in the Bahamas Stu.

He needs to go to Mexico.

Thought I might tickle a nerve there. I aimed it straight at yuh. :7up: Have a great time man.

…..

Legend
You cannot corral the "process of grief"

Everyone grieves in their own way. Some with indignation, some with sorrow, many with anger in the face of clear expectations.

The "Process at ROD" had better be real flexible because these times are extreme.

We all love this team. I am ashamed and bewildered, much the same way that Jeff Fisher looks in a post game press conference.

jmo

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is my first post since the San Fran whooping. Oh well. Hey, we lost to 3 damn good teams. Ugly losses, but not unexpected losses overall with us having one of the toughest schedules in all of football. Give us the Pats schedule and I bet we would be 4 and 0. This short week was a killer for us.