People Talking Random Nonsense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a camp off day isn't it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1659472158355.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just love that big snuggly man-child.
~ @Rynie

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Am I supposed to know what this refers to?

Have the Cowboys even sniffed a playoff win the last 25 years?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Am I supposed to know what this refers to?

Have the Cowboys even sniffed a playoff win the last 25 years?
I think he referring to the video in the tweet, which is weird because it's a video of the refs declaring he committed a penalty rather than a video of a clean catch.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think he referring to the video in the tweet, which is weird because it's a video of the refs declaring he committed a penalty rather than a video of a clean catch.
So they're still mad Gallup pushed off and got caught? That was our opener like 2-3 years ago I think. That was their first game with McCarthy and sure enough afterwards he blamed the refs, and I realized the Cowboys blew the hire.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, it's the end of the '20 opener, Cowboys with the ball and 21 secs left. Gallup pushed off, got caught and all the 'Boy apologists were quick to tell us if not for the BS penalty he'd have been open for a big play.