Penalties?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Is it really true that the Eagles don't have any penalties in this game so far and the Rams have around 100?

Bildeaux

UDFA
They got there first one - it's f'ing amazing. I think we're more of a focus by the Ref's for some reason

V3

Hall of Fame
It sounds like you're trying to blame the refs? Am I reading into that incorrectly? These penalties are on the rams.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sounds like you're trying to blame the refs? Am I reading into that incorrectly? These penalties are on the rams.

No, not really! But, with the seemingly huge disparity in penalties there does seem to be a problem whether it is with the Rams coaching, Rams players, Poor officiating,etc. And, in my personal opinion I rank the problems as 1) Rams Coaching 2) Rams Players and 3) Officiating (Although, it does seem the Rams get more than their fair share of Questionabe calls against them).

V3

Hall of Fame
No, not really! But, with the seemingly huge disparity in penalties there does seem to be a problem whether it is with the Rams coaching, Rams players, Poor officiating,etc. And, in my personal opinion I rank the problems as 1) Rams Coaching 2) Rams Players and 3) Officiating (Although, it does seem the Rams get more than their fair share of Questionabe calls against them).
Totally agree there.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Non false start on the eagles?
More missed holding penalties?

The Rams are getting calls.
The Eagles non calls.

Armstrong needs to go. Another foolish personal foul.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The Rams are committing their own stupid penalties. You can't argue that.

V3

Hall of Fame
Non false start on the eagles?
More missed holding penalties?

The Rams are getting calls.
The Eagles non calls.

Armstrong needs to go. Another foolish personal foul.
Work on what you can control. The Rams can control their own penalties. They ARE committing them. We aren't losing because of the refs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Work on what you can control. The Rams can control their own penalties. They ARE committing them. We aren't losing because of the refs.
Never said we were losing because of them. There is definitely something going on though. One week, I get it. 4 weeks is a joke.

By the way, I'm very unhappy with the coaching staff at this point.
Fisher need to take over the defense for the 3rd year in a row imo.