Penalties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
2 for 17 yards.

Two.

Rams were leading the league in penalties coming into this game, and they leave with two. I like games that are officiated like that. The Bills only had two as well, and it was a pleasure to watch a game where every. single. play. isn't followed up with a yellow graphic at the top of my television.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Absolutely...in fact, it was almost odd to see the Rams return a kick or punt and not see a flag.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Absolutely...in fact, it was almost odd to see the Rams return a kick or punt and not see a flag.
Man ain't that the truth. :roll:

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
2 for 17 yards.

Two.

Rams were leading the league in penalties coming into this game, and they leave with two. I like games that are officiated like that. The Bills only had two as well, and it was a pleasure to watch a game where every. single. play. isn't followed up with a yellow graphic at the top of my television.

Yep, it's nice when refs let the players play. If it's something that's dangerous, or something that needs to be called (blatant PI, blatant hold, etc), call it. If it's something minor that doesn't really do anything at all for the play then let it go.

superfan24

Starter
Yes that was a great change-up. Made the game much easier to watch even though it was pretty ugly at times. Thank God they threw a flag on the potential pick 6 before the half!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
Yes that was a great change-up. Made the game much easier to watch even though it was pretty ugly at times. Thank God they threw a flag on the potential pick 6 before the half!!!!
lol. That was quite the flop by Richardson, but hey ... good on him for his fine acting skills. :twisted:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was the crew that called our Dolphins game. I read that somewhere today... And they threw some flags in that game.

Lol; Richardson was the guy who took the dive? Awesome!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
This was the crew that called our Dolphins game. I read that somewhere today... And they threw some flags in that game.

Hmmm. Maybe it was just too freaking cold and they didn't want to extend the game beyond 60 minutes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

Hmmm. Maybe it was just too freaking cold and they didn't want to extend the game beyond 60 minutes.

^
That! :yessir:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
my wife told me that when she heard me yellin when we scored the go ahead TD, she thought to herself here comes the flag.

It did make the ugly game much easier to watch without all the flags.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can we please get this same officiating crew when we play the Seahags.

RamsNation

Rookie
A very clean game indeed,at least according to penalties lol.The refs def let the guys play decide the game,I really liked that.