Pearl Harbor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
image001.jpg

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image006.jpg

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 168

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image009.jpg

image009.jpg

Attachments

• image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 169

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My uncle had these in his picture album he was there.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man, that brings back memories. Not of Pearl, I was never there, but of being in my dress whites... I actually liked the dog bowl.

Those are some amazing pics, btw.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, that brings back memories. Not of Pearl, I was never there, but of being in my dress whites... I actually liked the dog bowl.

Those are some amazing pics, btw.
I knew something was wrong with you, you swabbie!!!:p

And cool pictures RAMSinLA. I love coming across old pictures.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Our house growing up was in Pearl City, HI. Basically on the side of a volcano mountain overlooking Pearl Harbor.

When we had family come over from the Mainland to visit we'd always take them to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. It's a cool building built out in the harbor positioned right overtop of one of the sunken ships. The water is crystal clear of course so you can actually see the ship sitting on the bottom below the Memorial. Back in the 70s you could still see oil bubbles rising up from the ship. I never got tired of going out to the Memorial... you could only get to it by boat back then.

If you ever go to Honolulu I strongly recommend you not miss the Memorial.

Those are some amazing pics LA!

fearsomefour

Legend
Visiting Pearl Harbor when I was 17 and in Hawaii with a jazz band....that was an amazingly humbling experience.
I recommend it to anyone who goes to Hawaii.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't grow up in the traditional American household and have no family connection to this country's events. That's why this sort of thing fascinates me. Thanks for sharing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can't imagine anyone ever going to HI and not visiting that site.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The new Hawaii Five 0 has a shot of the Memorial just a few seconds into it's intro...

Out of respect I had to post the original intro as well. There's no shot of the Memorial, but I lived there when these originals were being filmed. My dad is even an extra in one of them... you can see the back of his head in a scene Downtown... he's just one of a giant group of random tourists walking around LOL. They used to block off whole city streets when they were filming the show.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The new Hawaii Five 0 has a shot of the Memorial just a few seconds into it's intro...

Out of respect I had to post the original intro as well. There's no shot of the Memorial, but I lived there when these originals were being filmed. My dad is even an extra in one of them... you can see the back of his head in a scene Downtown... he's just one of a giant group of random tourists walking around LOL. They used to block off whole city streets when they were filming the show.

Was never a fan of the TV show , new or old , but have to admit , it had some pretty good theme music

I just remember as a little kid , every time that theme music came on , it meant it was time to change the channel on the TV...............lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Was never a fan of the TV show , new or old , but have to admit , it had some pretty good theme music

I just remember as a little kid , every time that theme music came on , it meant it was time to change the channel on the TV...............lol

It was Must See TV in our house!!! Hahahahaha