Pead vs Niners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
On 20 total carries in his history, Pead has 3 fumbles. If there is one thing Fish will keep you out of a game for, it's turnovers.

nighttrain

Legend
Ramrasta said:
On 20 total carries in his history, Pead has 3 fumbles. If there is one thing Fish will keep you out of a game for, it's turnovers.
20 total carries in over a year, WOW! Before i judge him a bust i want 20 carries in one game
train

Memphis Ram

Legend
nighttrain said:
With DR hurting and not 100%, perfect time to start Pead and give him 30 touches, 20 by run, 10 by pass
train

I was listening to Jim Thomas on KTRS last night and Richardson told him he is now 100%. And Thomas said when he watched him, he did seem to have his speed back.

nighttrain

Legend
Memphis Ram said:
nighttrain said:
With DR hurting and not 100%, perfect time to start Pead and give him 30 touches, 20 by run, 10 by pass
train

I was listening to Jim Thomas on KTRS last night and Richardson told him he is now 100%. And Thomas said when he watched him, he did seem to have his speed back.
oh well guess we settle for 60 yards rushing again
train

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
nighttrain said:
Ramrasta said:
20 total carries in over a year, WOW! Before i judge him a bust i want 20 carries in one game
train

I think that was the point. Who is going to trust you to tote it 20 times a game if you cough it up approximately once every seven carries. I wouldn't mind seeing Pead get a longer look, but if DRich is healthy, he IS our best RB. PERIOD...... or at least IMO. :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2