Pead may touch the field this week!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Not necessarily at running back, but on special teams. He did move up to 3rd on the RB depth chart with Cunningham getting injuried. So it's my guess he will get on the field and handle the kick return duties... (It's a big maybe tho)

Just something I thought Pead fans may have wanted to kno...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ram4life11 said:
Not necessarily at running back, but on special teams. He did move up to 3rd on the RB depth chart with Cunningham getting injuried. So it's my guess he will get on the field and handle the kick return duties... (It's a big maybe tho)

Just something I thought Pead fans may have wanted to kno...

Please god no!!!!! Do not let him near Kick offs!!!!! Just let Austin do it please. Rather have Harkey return than Pead.

jap

Legend
I am pretty sure both Tavon and Chris Givens are ahead of Isaiah on the kick returner depth chart.

RamzFanz

Damnit
jap said:
I am pretty sure both Tavon and Chris Givens is ahead of Isaiah on the kick returner depth chart.

...and my Grandmother...and she's dead.

Seriously, put TA back there!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Austin isn't going to get a lot of WR snaps, might as well put him back there on KR. No reason to roll with Pead.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just hand the ball to Stacy and Rich, please. Then was can read about how much misery he's dealing with... ugh.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mr.stlouis said:
Just hand the ball to Stacy and Rich, please. Then was can read about how much misery he's dealing with... ugh.

Nah...hand it to Stacy and Tavon. :cheese:

iced

mr.stlouis said:

oh god, enough is enough with Rich. Put Pead in there - the kid has talent. I'm tired of watching Drich run straight into the back of lineman - he can't break any tackles either.

We know Pead can and he's done it - plus he has way better hands and was the best at Pass Pro.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I have no issue trying Pead In the run game BUT PLEASE FOR LOVR OF EVERYTHING RAMS don't let him touch kick returns

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would just kneel it on KR. We rarely make it back out to the 20 and when we do you can count on a penalty being called

jjab360

Legend
Ram4life11 said:
jjab360 said:
When did Cunningham get injured?

Very last play on offense. High ankle sprn, 4-6 weeks...
I know you've seemed to have inside information before, and I don't think have been wrong once, but this hasn't been listed on any injury reports yet and I haven't heard anything about it elsewhere.

If it is true, though, I would be extremely worried. Despite what some people seem to think, Cunningham has been decent on kick returns, an area where Pead has been nothing less than terrible. Hopefully we'd put Tavon back there seeing as we're barely using him on offense right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jjab360 said:
Ram4life11 said:
jjab360 said:

I know you've seemed to have inside information before, and I don't think have been wrong once, but this hasn't been listed on any injury reports yet and I haven't heard anything about it elsewhere.

If it is true, though, I would be extremely worried. Despite what some people seem to think, Cunningham has been decent on kick returns, an area where Pead has been nothing less than terrible. Hopefully we'd put Tavon back there seeing as we're barely using him on offense right now.

We won't know until tomorrow as they were off today so no practice reports.

I don't know that I'd be worried...I'd just hope the Rams would allow Tavon to return if they aren't planning to use him as much offensively.

…..

Legend
Whats worse than going from 6th on the depth chart to 3rd when you only have 4 on the roster?

Well, not much, unless you get promoted cause someone else got injured.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jrry32 said:
jjab360 said:
Ram4life11 said:
jjab360 said:

We won't know until tomorrow as they were off today so no practice reports.

I don't know that I'd be worried...I'd just hope the Rams would allow Tavon to return if they aren't planning to use him as much offensively.

Welp, there it is. Cunningham not practicing due to an ankle injury.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The only way Pead should touch the field is if he is bringing water out to Stacy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pead is no longer the back-up KR on any depth chart...IMO it will be Austin and I would not be shocked if Pead is still in the dog house to see Chase Reynolds as the number 3 RB.