Pats To Trade Or Cut Danny Amendola?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What I love here is Bill Belichick got this sooooooooo wrong. Deep down he blamed Welker for the last Super Bowl loss to the Giants when he dropped that big pass, he felt that Amendola was younger and faster and actually had better hands, however, if the "Self Proclaimed" Genius Belichick had checked with any of us, we could have told him that Amendola can never stay healthy, never!

I'm pleased that the Patriots don't have Welker anymore and are now trying to make up for their mistake. Poor, poor Bill Belichick, however, he still gets his team to win year in and year out!

If you look at the Patriots last few drafts they aren't all that great. That's what really gets me. The media has a giant boner with their "amazing drafting ablility" every year where in reality...meh. Their 2006 is as bad as the Rams 2006, tho they did get a kicker.

But...I would still go for them over the shitchickens.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yep. And he couldn't do it with Fells, Hoo Hoo, Mulligan, Salas or Lloyd either.

Facts that somehow go unnoticed in certain circles.
Your puny "facts" just distract from hatred. ;)

I can see not being onboard with a certain Ram. I can't see hating someone on the team so much that, whether one admits or not, one is actively cheering for the team to fail so they can be recognized as "right".

Ram_of_Old

Yep. And he couldn't do it with Fells, Hoo Hoo, Mulligan, Salas or Lloyd either.

Facts that somehow go unnoticed in certain circles.

Don't forget Moss. He had an undefeated season an choked in the SB. It was a thing of beauty...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agree about Amendola not staying healthy but at the same time I'd take Danny's hands over Welker's any day. Welker is more of a body catcher who knows how to quickly ball up and absorb the hit.

Danny just plays balls out all the time, thus leading to injury.

I concur, however, I would take Welker every single time. And Amendola's injuries are not always because he plays too hard. This year he was injured in warm ups and although all of us love Amendola, it's time to stop making excuses for him, he is what he is and you can count on him for about eight games a year.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'd take Danny back on the cheap in a heartbeat. Put him on a play to get paid contract.