Pats Patricia wears Goodell clown shirt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...ff-plane-wearing-a-roger-goodell-clown-shirt/

This shouldn't come as a surprise, but the Patriots are definitely not over Deflategate -- the dumb scandal about underinflated footballs that resulted in the loss of two draft picks, a million bucks, four games of Tom Brady, and our collective will to live.

On the winners' podium after Super Bowl LI -- in which the Patriots completed a historic comeback over the Falcons -- Patriots owner Robert Kraft called the Patriots' fifth Super Bowl "the sweetest," saying "a lot has transpired in the last two years." Bill Belichick and Brady appeared to laughas boos rained down on Roger Goodell. The pro-Patriots crowd chanted "Roger!"

And then there's the shirt Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia wore as he stepped off the plane in Boston on Monday:

View: https://twitter.com/nicknbcboston/status/828727390343938049

Yep -- that's a Goodell clown shirt. Here's a closer look at the shirt, via Barstool Sports:

screen-shot-2017-02-06-at-2-36-07-pm.jpg

Barstool Sports
If Patricia wears the shirt to the Patriots' parade, he might just top shirtless J.R. Smith for the best post-championship wardrobe choice.

Gronk's 69 jersey two years ago also comes close.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I get the fact that Goodell is becoming less popular with each year. And frankly, he has definitely earned quite a bit of criticism that's aimed at him.

Still -- your team just won another Super Bowl title. By wearing that shirt, you come off looking like a sore winner.

Plus, and I can't stress this enough -- don't shit where you eat.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hey Patricia - well done on winning the Super Bowl. However, I have just this message to leave with you.

738b392f87082f32711733440301584f.jpg

don't be a #dumbass - you're not a 12 year old kid!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

After Goodell helped them keep 3 titles by burning evidence this is the way they want to thank him? Hopefully he had someone stash some of the more juicy evidence just in case. Then anonymously releases it the year bellyfat and the golden boy are up for the hof. Wouldn't that be a laugh.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a cuntbag franchise. Goodell covered his best friend's (Kraft's) ass following Spygate. He destroyed evidence that would have put the legitimacy of their Super Bowl victories into doubt. But that turd of a franchise couldn't stop cheating. Goodell knew if he didn't come down on his friend hard, the rest of the owners would revolt. So he did. And the cheating piece of shit franchise whines about it nonstop.

Those assbags should thank their assbag savior. Without him, Faulk wouldn't be alone in calling them out for cheating their way to three Super Bowl wins.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I was Goodell I would suddenly be much tougher on the Patriots. I would be investigating the headset stuff and recanting some of my coverup of past offenses....subtly

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am so glad that guy is not our new coach. Patricia is supposedly very smart. Someone should teach him about interpersonal relationships.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Patriots: "Hey Roger, thank you for burying the bodies and all but eff you for the slap on the wrist that may have provided us the motivation to win 2 SB since this came out"

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't know about yall, but winning sure looks fun to me...:LOL::rimshot::pillowfight::wow::party::banana::cheers::snicker:

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Sometimes it feels the Pats hate is stronger than the Rams love... I mean, I can understand why they're upset about the whole process (deflategate was ridiculous at pretty much all levels). Still, it's not a good look to publicly mock your employer.

Also, this site is enlightening: http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stay classy Patriots.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
hey Patricia - well done on winning the Super Bowl. However, I have just this message to leave with you.

For the better part of 3 qtrs, he and his defense looked like the clowns...Good choice to rep the Cheatriots...
738b392f87082f32711733440301584f.jpg

don't be a #dumbass - you're not a 12 year old kid!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Good. Goodell needs to be fired, this guy is a joke.

Why ??? He still makes money for the owners, that's his one and only job...As soon as that stops being the case, he'll be gone in about 8 minutes...He might be getting close, though...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Why ??? He still makes money for the owners, that's his one and only job...As soon as that stops being the case, he'll be gone in about 8 minutes...He might be getting close, though...

With less people tuning in, we can only pray you're right. He's ruining the NFL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Very douch-y.

I'm not fan of Goodell by a long shot, the P*ts pissing and moaning over deflate-gate is beyond pathetic. Goodell pretty much covered up for them in Spygate by destroying the evidence, preventing public disclosure that could have very well tainted their earlier Super Bowl victories, not to mention creating a scandal for the NFL.

If it had been revealed that the P*ts taped the walkthrough, it would have been a huge scandal, started a number of lawsuits, and probably would have led to Kraft having to divest himself from the team and Belichek being banned from football for life. Instead all they got amounted to a slap on the wrist, and they kept on finding other ways to skirt the rules. So they finally get caught again, Goodell comes down on them harder, and now he's the bad guy in this?

FU P*ts ... U2, P*tricia.