Pats' communication devices requested by NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Per Robert Kraft's statement:

“On Monday, I received a letter from the league office informing me that they would be conducting an investigation into the air pressure of the game balls. Immediately after receiving the letter, I instructed our staff to be completely cooperative and transparent with the league’s investigators.

“During the three days they were here, we provided access to every full- and part-time employee the league’s representatives requested to speak with and produced every communication device that they requested to search. It is an ongoing process that the league and our team are taking very seriously.

“I very much support the league’s desire to conduct a complete investigation and welcome the appointment of Ted Wells to lead the process. Competitive balance and the integrity of the game are the foundation of what makes our league so special and I have the utmost respect for those principles.

“Our organization will continue to cooperate throughout the league’s investigation. Meanwhile, our players, coaches and staff will continue to focus on our preparations for Super Bowl XLIX and the many challenges we face as we prepare for the Seattle Seahawks.”

http://t.co/jPV3h57dv4

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Congrats Robert, you're actually doing what you're supposed to do. I doubt the NFL will tell us anything anyways.

rams2050

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is probably undetectable anyway; I would bet that the info from Adams or whomever comes in over the standard mic, but on a different frequency. that way, nothing would be suspect upon inspection. The NFL somehow needs to figure out a way to SPY on the transmissions into Brady's helmet right up until the snap. If they can't do that, then they are out of luck.

That is, unless I am missing something here. If any ROD posters know something about electronic transmissions, some of us would appreciate your input.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Is communication devices the radios in helmets or are they talking about ipads, phones, etc? The sayd they made available everyone, full-time or part-time, so I wonder if they mean those peoples' devices?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
And also, what about the accusations that the CHEATriots were jamming the signals of the opposing coaching staff to their QB/Defense players?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kraft, Bellichick, Brady & Don Brocher (Pats Equipment Manager)
dark-lords-and-dark-ages48.jpg

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I guess the league wants all those devices so they can destroy any evidence.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ernie Adamns is NOT an employee. See now how they deceive - making all employees available won't get to the right people.