Patriots sideline can see giant TV

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed.

And it would help if you reminded people that the quotes in italics you posted are from Sports Illustrated, and not something you invented.
To that end, the issue is with what they said.
No, it wouldn't help! Because you just reminded them of it!

Checkmate.

checkmate_FAN2044741.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's still something the Patriots sideline can see and opponents can't... not sure why you assume it's "probably" lower resolution either.

Not straw grasping at all. All these little cheats add up to a huge advantage.

I'm not saying they aren't or haven't cheated, oh hell we know they have and that it's part of their culture and they are willing to do it and deny it. But the screen in the parking lot isn't doing anything to help them.

I bet nobody checked, and teams do this, or players do anyway, but I'd be willing to bet that their cleats are longer than allowable in bad weather too.

I don't get as upset about it as a lot of people because IMO other teams do the same thing they just haven't been as unlucky as the Patriots and stupid enough to get caught. Let's remember it wasn't the Patriots that first came to the NFL's attention when it came to taping opponents signals, it was the Packers that caused the NFL to send out the memo telling teams to stop immediately. The Patriots haven't cornered the market on this stuff. Though you'd think that they would be smart enough to make more of an effort to cover it up and not get caught. Maybe deflate 6 balls instead off all but one since you can tell the difference by feeling they could have still made sure the deflated ones got into the game.

If I came across as poking at you I'm sorry I was just being a goofball, and you and I goof on each other enough that I assumed you'd pick up the vibe, and of course with the written word sometimes tone is impossible to discern.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I'm not mistaken, both teams have their own guys upstairs who review what people see on tv and thus can communicate down to the coaches whether or not it's worth a challenge.
Off-Topic note; X, Love the New Avatar!!(y):D