Patriots get Brandin Cooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
We better come out of this draft with someone that can be a instant factor in this offense. The Patriots didn't even need to upgrade their receivers, but they just did. He's going to consistently be a 1200+ and 10+ TD receiver in that system.

Zero

Pro Bowler
4c8530de3d3c9cd260f321313d5117cdad20288cca1cb0bd2f6eecf8f4707282.jpg

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
They make it look so easy to snag a legit WR 1 receiver. We haven't had one for 10+ years. Hopefully we pick the Alshon Jefferey and not the Brian Quick in the upcoming draft.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I thought teams were supposed to get worse after winning the Superbowl?

Patsies got Ealy today, too.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Saint fans are ecstatic,

Disclaimer: Actual quotes from SR posters below (minus their names):
screaming-angry-face.gif

"We got robbed by the PAtriots!? What a surprise... You bunch of idiots."
"Loomis must have no lube required taped to his forehead."
"If I was Benson, I'd send Loomis packing."
"I'm starting to believe the people in charge are crackheads."
"And Loomis and the Saints brass are absolute morons. 7-9 kings."
"Mickey loomis and Shawn are boobs." Who's Shawn?
hihi.gif

"Glad I sold my season tickets."
"7-9 here we come again"
"SP and Loomis are like two 9 year olds trying to impress a 15 year old guy"

And this is from just one post. I am getting the popcorn ready.
munch.gif

ausmurp

Starter
I share everyone's opinion. This is just, baffling. I mean, if there was ever a yr Brady could break Peyton's TD record this is it. Wouldn't shock me if he throes 60 TDs.

I really was hoping the Rams would get Cooks. I even thought maybe we would get him by throwing our 2nd rd pick in there with TruJo. Dang. Pretty down about Tavon and Woods as the starters.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ehh. Whatever.
As long as he's not in our division.

I'm more worried about our new offense and defensive system, hitting on all cylinders, before week 1 of the regular season.

WvuIN02

Starter
Patriots actually got better than their SB team in FA.

Unreal they do this consistently year in and year out. They're playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Patriots got status. They've earned respect throughout the years now they feed off the stupidity of others. Belicheat has mastered the art of mindphuckery, and can coach a player who has an IQ of 30 and make them into a pro bowler, but soon there has to be someone else who can be just that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Patriots got status. They've earned respect throughout the years now they feed off the stupidity of others. Belicheat has mastered the art of mindphuckery, and can coach a player who has an IQ of 30 and make them into a pro bowler, but soon there has to be someone else who can be just that.

It's gonna be McVay. Watch...

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I personally think this whole thing is a bit overblown. The patriots been dominating offensively for over 10 years and have routinely done it without star wrs. Sure Cooks is great and adding him makes the offense better, but did it really even need to get better?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Patriots actually got better than their SB team in FA.

Unreal they do this consistently year in and year out. They're playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers.
They might not be totally on the plus side; if Hightower and Butler don't return, that's a big loss on defense. Ealy replaces Long (and also Jabaal Sheared), Allen replaces Bennett, Gilmore replaces Logan Ryan (OK, that one's a definite upgrade), and Cooks blows the lid off defenses.

EasyE

Starter
Relax guys...I think we are gonna love pulling for
Robert Woods...hard working , likable pro...

Let the Diva's go....

Have faith!