Patriots corner back goes to jail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Might as well have him serve time for mugging WR's down the field to..

I blame the NFL Refs for letting that happen more and more. You can't catch the frigin ball when someone is holding your arm. I saw it over and over last year. I hope receivers run more picks and take more receivers out.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I blame the NFL Refs for letting that happen more and more. You can't catch the frigin ball when someone is holding your arm. I saw it over and over last year. I hope receivers run more picks and take more receivers out.
Yeah last year out of any year was the worst year in offciating I've ever seen! I couldn't believe half the crap they called or didn't call. Not just for my team, watching random games it was amazing the huge failure this is turning into.

Ram_of_Old

It seems the refs allow more corner backs more freedom to hold receivers in the "big games." They call it "letting them play." It should be called, allowing defensive pass interference. It gives teams like the Seahags advantages, as the SB showed.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I don't know what piece it was but it was during the playoffs or the SB run this year......there was a segment with Sherman, he was miced up, and he was showing another DB how he holds receivers, he was showing his technique right on cam. He told the guy to hold the players by their skin not the jersey and that the refs never seem to call that.

Ram_of_Old

I don't know what piece it was but it was during the playoffs or the SB run this year......there was a segment with Sherman, he was miced up, and he was showing another DB how he holds receivers, he was showing his technique right on cam. He told the guy to hold the players by their skin not the jersey and that the refs never seem to call that.

I have a friend who has been a side judge in the NFL for 23 years. He retired this year and will be training other refs in NY a couple times a year for the NFL. The next time I see him, he will get a piece of my mind. The NFL has got to stop letting CBs and Safeties mug receivers. No wonder the Hags won so big in the SB....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Draft Carlos Hyde and run sweeps to Shermans side of the field leave him unblocked

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I'd still root for them over the shitchickens.