Patrick Robinson Visited the Rams on Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Patrick Robinson - DB - Free Agent
Free agent CB Patrick Robinson visited the Rams on Monday.

It's unclear if he's still in the mix for a contract after the Rams inked CB Coty Sensabaugh to a three-year deal this afternoon. Robinson put much better play on tape in 2015 and would've been a higher-upside addition over Sensabaugh.
Related: Rams

Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter
Mar 14 - 8:33 PM

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe they still sign him. EJ is not a lock to be ready to start, even if he is rehab is going well.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Would have been a solid signing. You can actually trust Patrick Robinson in coverage but I'm not sure if that's true for Sensabaugh.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He sounds like a solid signing, if we take him!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm trying to figure out our approach here. If they were both arranged, but only one was intended to be signed? Then they liked Sensabaugh, but didn't cancel Robinson? Does this speak poorly of EJ's prognosis?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm trying to figure out our approach here. If they were both arranged, but only one was intended to be signed? Then they liked Sensabaugh, but didn't cancel Robinson? Does this speak poorly of EJ's prognosis?

You are frightening me a bit...
But I'll just take it as more affordable more athletic replacement for Janoris - with the prospect of Gaines making a full recovery or better yet Roberson just taking over like I know he can

Roberson is the man

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Does add some interesting ear & eyebrow raising :cautious::unsure: over the availability early in the season of EJ Gaines. Rams do have some inside experience of what a EJ foot injury does to the playing ability...Barrett Jones is that experience. Barrett Jones was totally unable to move on positively after his dynamic commendations college career. Barrett Jones foot never returned to full health & prevented him from even landing a back up center position anywhere last season & even with a close to genius working brain. The foot was just damaged.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Patrick Robinson - DB - Free Agent
Free agent CB Patrick Robinson visited the Rams on Monday.

It's unclear if he's still in the mix for a contract after the Rams inked CB Coty Sensabaugh to a three-year deal this afternoon. Robinson put much better play on tape in 2015 and would've been a higher-upside addition over Sensabaugh.
Related:
Rams

Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter
Mar 14 - 8:33 PM
According to who, Jim Fucking Thomas? OK.

A55VA6

Legend
Joyner could be moving to FS with all the CB activity in FA. Just a thought.

Joyner is small for FS but it better suits his skill set, imo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Joyner could be moving to FS with all the CB activity in FA. Just a thought.

Joyner is small for FS but it better suits his skill set, imo.

I've been reading Rams board suggestions on Joyner to FS forever it seems. But I think Joyner's greatest value to this defense is in the slot. That's what they drafted him for and none of these guys would be a better option there than him.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I like Patrick Robinson. He would be a good signing and give us 5 solid corners and we could finally move Joyner to FS. Which is his natural position and he can just go out and hit people.