Patrick Peterson 5 yr 70 million 48 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wow, no idea how his agent got him that much money. Hate on Sherman all you want, no way in hell Peterson is a better corner than he is.

I don't know. Peterson is the faster, more athletic CB that can play on the left or the right and lines up on the #1 WR. Sherman has the stat sheet but his job is to play underneath in coverage and make plays on the ball while Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor pick up the deep threats. Plus, he is always on the right side and covers the #1 WR less than 35% of the time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Damage control timing here. Two Phoenix athletes getting DUI's came out in the news in 2 days.
PJ Tucker(Suns) and Abraham(Cards).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cardinals are building a team for a passing league in a run oriented division..... and they have no pass rushers.
4OVLKQc.gif

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
.... Hate on Sherman all you want....

Seriously though, I find arguing whose the better anything to be futile. We are all going to have our different opinions. I'm more interested in making fun of his ego. Have you seen it? IT'S GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's almost got enough skills to match it.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hard to believe the freakin Cardinals did this! They were always a cheap ass club before! F'in bowtie Billy!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Wow, the only thing I read was "Patrick Peterson no longer returning punts," and it was good.