Paton declines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

George Paton Promoted To Assistant General Manager

February 11, 2012

Mike Wobschall

The Vikings have announced that George Paton has been promoted to Assistant General Manager of the Club.

Over the past couple of weeks, the St. Louis Rams had courted Paton to serve as the Rams new General Manager. Paton decided late Friday that he wanted to remain with the Vikings organization.

The promotion of Paton follows the recent promotion of Rick Spielman to his new role as General Manager, and both moves add stability to the Vikings front office as the team approaches an important offseason.

“George has been an integral part of our personnel department since he arrived in 2007,” Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman said on Saturday. “His work ethic, leadership , professionalism and keen eye for identifying talented football players will continue to be a major asset for our organization as we take on the challenges of competing in the NFC North and winning the Super Bowl.”

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There you go Demoff. Set their asses straight...

"Nobody turns down the Rams Bitches !"

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Demoff is saying he was never offered the position.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 0f31a.html

"The one thing I want to make clear: George Paton was never offered the job," Demoff said. "How that got misconstrued ... I don't know."

Misdirect.

I am not sure anyone said he WAS offered the job.

What got said (that I saw) was that Paton was the leading candidate.

So, if nothing else, this means that in the new Fisher era, reporters once again believe they have leakers in Rams Park. :cool:

I didn't like taht guy anyway!!

"You didn't break-up with me.....I broke up with YOU!!"

We humans are so silly sometimes.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: I didn't like taht guy anyway!!

SunTzu.v.Camus said:

That is one of the best sig pics I have ever seen.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: I didn't like taht guy anyway!!

brokeu91 said:
SunTzu.v.Camus said:

That is one of the best sig pics I have ever seen.

I agree.