Path to the Draft (Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
1. Scherref
2. Strong
3. D Grant

dont know much about grant. Wouldnt be to happy about strong

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Trade back, grab

Flowers, Hundley, Cann/Tomlinson/Smith for the OG , maybe Garcia or Finney for the center spot...road graders all day...all draft

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Trade back, grab

Flowers, Hundley, Cann/Tomlinson/Smith for the OG , maybe Garcia or Finney for the center spot...road graders all day...all draft

There are a lot of ways to round out this team, but road graders and big boys on the line stand out for me too.

Somehow I think we get "surprised" draft day.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I could see them go in that direction.

Scherff
Strong
Grant
Garcia

I think Jeremiah threw Garcias name into it because he know the Rams have shown interest.

I like Strong and think he can develop into a very good receiver in time.

Grant is not my favorite but you can't have everything right?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scherff/Strong for our first two picks would be sickeningly good. That would make me extremely happy, but I don't see the Rams come back in round 3 with DB of any type. They're stacked with young talent in that secondary and round 3 will have enormous OL value not to mention they might go QB there or use that pick to move back into round 2 to get the QB they want.

But, yeah. Those first two picks would make our draft IMO. It would be hard to screw it up after that.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Love the first two picks, I think Scherff at 10 and Strong at 41 are both steals. 3rd round I'd rather see us go back to the O-Line again with another G or a OT

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I just hate seeing every national sports analyst listing Tavon Austin as our WR2. Has anybody bothered to tell them that their depth chart is inaccurate in that regard? I mean he is actually 3rd or 4th string at WR correct?

Ltrautman

MIZ
I just hate seeing every national sports analyst listing Tavon Austin as our WR2. Has anybody bothered to tell them that their depth chart is inaccurate in that regard? I mean he is actually 3rd or 4th string at WR correct?
I see him as 3rd assuming that our 3rd receiver would be a slot guy

Memphis Ram

Legend
Gee. I've never even considered the possibility that Strong would get out of the 1st round, so him still being on the board after 40 selections blows my mind.

Did he fail a drug test or something?

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Gee. I've never even considered the possibility that Strong would get out of the 1st round, so him still being on the board after 40 selections blows my mind.

Did he fail a drug test or something?

He has the potential wrist issue and some think that may make him slide.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/18/steelers-doctors-clear-jaelen-strongs-wrist/
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2431972-jaelen-strong-injury-updates-on-wrs-wrist-and-recovery

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I watched it last night and I have seen all but a couple of episodes of Path to the Draft this year.
One positive thing that struck me was how complementary they were of the Rams defense. They had four players on defense with stars next to their name in Quinn, Donald, Long, and Ogletree, which is the most I think I have seen for any team's defense. The only need they had noted on the Rams defense was CB and it was not considered a major one. Note: I guess PFF did not get the memo though.:notworthy:

Memphis Ram

Legend
I watched it last night and I have seen all but a couple of episodes of Path to the Draft this year.
One positive thing that struck me was how complementary they were of the Rams defense. They had four players on defense with stars next to their name in Quinn, Donald, Long, and Ogletree, which is the most I think I have seen for any team's defense. The only need they had noted on the Rams defense was CB and it was not considered a major one. Note: I guess PFF did not get the memo though.:notworthy:

I'd say that was because of the number bodies on the roster. Not because of talent.