Pat Kirwan Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1964 ... n-2012Pete

5-11 (4th in the division)

The Rams cleaned house after the season and paid Jeff Fisher to return to the sideline. The defense will be better under Fisher, but the offense, which scored fewer than 20 points in 13 games last season (and in six of eight divisional games), needs a big season from Sam Bradford.

[hil]The Rams will be a better team this year if they keep players off injured reserve[/hil]. Last year, they finished the season with cornerbacks who weren't even on their training-camp roster. There is a lot of pressure on their second-round pick, WR Brian Quick, to be a contributor early in the season.

a6726d93c2b54372b7862e0.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sounds like a fair assessment. He is predicting a > 100% improvement over last season afterall. I like Kirwan. He and Tim Ryan host probably the best and most knowlegable football show on the planet. They do not play favorites.....ala Adam Scheister....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:
Sounds like a fair assessment. He is predicting a > 100% improvement over last season afterall. I like Kirwan. He and Tim Ryan host probably the best and most knowlegable football show on the planet. They do not play favorites.....ala Adam Scheister....

Didn't Kirwan work for NFL.com? I didn't have a problem w/ him then.

I just think that these guys have dream jobs and they don't spend the time researching or understanding the team. Just look at the previous year's record, say some changes have been made and they could improve. It's the offseason, there has been nothing happening for quite some time. It shouldn't be so difficult to do some indepth research. And it doesn't even sound like work to me, writing about the NFL.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, 5-11 would be a BIG letdown to me. I'm going to set my expectations a bit higher. I see a winning season!!!! 9-7 and up!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT IT RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speeps

Starter
I don't think Kirwan has a good pulse on our team. I think it's fair to say 90% of the guys in the media who speak about the Rams, don't understand the Rams. Due to that fact, I take their opinions (good or bad) with a grain of salt.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Faceplant said:

Yeah I trust Kirwans assesments and think the line will settle about where he sez, but like any fan I want to think it'll be better.