Paris Under Attack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
At least 43 dead, shooting, and bombings throughout city. Going on right now. It's about 1 AM there. Wow. Let's pray for those people. Hostage situation also. Some of it happened close to the French President. There were bombs that went off in the stadium where the President was watching soccer. He got out safely.

Possibly Isis, is the current speculation.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Now 100 dead...other places in Europe under attack, but mostly Paris.
One of the perpetrators captured stated it's an ISIS attack.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now 100 dead...other places in Europe under attack, but mostly Paris.
One of the perpetrators captured stated it's an ISIS attack.
7 separate confirmed attacks, including suicide bombers.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Radical Islamists are the scourge of the planet. Their primitive mentality and behavior is the worst thing happening in so many areas of the world right now.

I wish them all slow difficult to bear deaths. Or this.......

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just mentioned that St. Louis will be on a higher status of alert for the game. Same for Rose Bowl. I'm sure this will be etc, etc...

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
At least 149 people dead now... Thoughts go out to everyone in Paris. I really hope no one tries anything like this on Sunday.

fearsomefour

Legend
Will be hundreds of dead.
Maybe this will move idiotic and cowardly politicians to deal with things here with a sense of reality.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well there are a few nations that have allowed extremist mosques to take root and flourish and the UK used to be one of them until the attacks there. They wised up afterwards. France has allowed extreme Islamist activity too and so I guess I am not totally shocked that we are seeing something like this in Paris.

These are savages, primitive low mentality savages and they all deserve to die.

fearsomefour

Legend
First thing I would do is bury the bodies of the terrorists (and put in out for all to see) with pigs or pig parts in their grave. According to their silly believes this will keep them from going to paradise.
Why are western nations taking in refugees from these places? How many have gone to Saudi Arabia? Jordan? UAE? How much do those countries really contribute to the fight against these terror movements.
The borders are closed in from for the first time in 1944....seems appropriate. This is the level of evil that this belief system is....on par with Nazism and Stalin.
The pressure on every level needs to be put on these nations to handle the mess in their own backyard....partly of their own creation. No more paying the freight for all of it.
Also, if these dolts were living in France for awhile, which I am sure they were, they were supported, they worshipped. The silence of Islam, from the governments of many nations to the local mosque is telling. These guys never get ratted out or turned in. They are complicit in their silence.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
First thing I would do is bury the bodies of the terrorists (and put in out for all to see) with pigs or pig parts in their grave. According to their silly believes this will keep them from going to paradise.
Why are western nations taking in refugees from these places? How many have gone to Saudi Arabia? Jordan? UAE? How much do those countries really contribute to the fight against these terror movements.
The borders are closed in from for the first time in 1944....seems appropriate. This is the level of evil that this belief system is....on par with Nazism and Stalin.
The pressure on every level needs to be put on these nations to handle the mess in their own backyard....partly of their own creation. No more paying the freight for all of it.
Also, if these dolts were living in France for awhile, which I am sure they were, they were supported, they worshipped. The silence of Islam, from the governments of many nations to the local mosque is telling. These guys never get ratted out or turned in. They are complicit in their silence.

Easy man. It's not Islam. It's a group of radicals. WTC, London Bombings, now this. It's all the same group, NOT all of Islam. That's all I'm gonna say about that topic.

fearsomefour

Legend
Easy man. It's not Islam. It's a group of radicals. WTC, London Bombings, now this. It's all the same group, NOT all of Islam. That's all I'm gonna say about that topic.
All....of course not.
The culture is what it is. The teaching is what it is.
Im not inferring anything except that it should not be tolerated and it is. Speaking in wide terms of course.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Glad they are safe. We are probably next.

No we aren't.

A huge lesson was learned by Islamist extremists after 9/11, and that was taught to them well. And thats why they have fought their stupid senseless fight in other nations. They prey on the weak to create fear and get shitty little victories to recruit small minded misogynistic turds.

There are entire parts of this planet I would like to see selectively depopulated. And middle eastern men would top that list.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It's just so sad they f***s are doing just to cause chaos... How f ed up in the head do you have to be to really beleive this crap is holy or glorious. Makes me sick.

DenverRam

Starter
because they are brainwashed from a young age by most of the radical culture. And our presence there just perpetuates what they are told. They never question it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Oh great, this is what I figured would happen after these attacks, more Islamophobia.
My condolences to the people there as well as their family members. I have a former classmate who's studying abroad in Paris right now, hope he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.