Parallel Poll: Head Coach Contempt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Man oh man do I hate ....

• Jim Harbaugh

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pete Carrol

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bruce Arians

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Bill Belichick

Votes: 58 54.2%
  • Other (former coaches included)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I voted Belichick, but he is also the guy out of those guys I would want coaching my team if we needed a new HC

A55VA6

Legend
Jim Harbaugh. Hate him and his demeanor. It's funny though because I like his brother.

A couple other coaches I don't like are Jason Garrett, Joe Philbin, and Mark Trestman.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I checked other because I want to vote for Jerry Jones HC/Owner of the Dallas Cowbells. We ALL know he's the one really Coaching that .. team .. No matter what anyone else says! And I want him to Fail, the egotist sucks!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Bellichek is the clear "winner". And he damned sure earned it, IMO.

Won at least one SB by cheating.

And gets credit for being a genius HC.

A LOT of HC's would look like geniuses if they had Tom Brady as their QB for 13 consecutive years.

Plus he's just such a turd, personality wise. Yeah, he's the clear winner.

I give Harbaugh second place just for being such a sideline crybaby.

The others I can at least respect because they back it up with on field results.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Won at least one SB by cheating.
Won all 3 by cheating. After the Spygate punishment, it came out then that he had been doing that since he was hired in New England because he "misinterpreted the rules".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MWAtZhG.jpg

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I guess I've finally gotten over my hatred for Belicheck, because I voted for Harbaugh. I'm kind of enjoying watching the Patriots slowly decline to mediocrity. After the spygate scandal, they have not been able to get it done. Once Brady retires or gets his knee blown up again, it's over for them. They play well enough to get to the playoffs, then get beat by someone deserving, and I'm OK with that.

Harbaugh just makes me sick. I'm really bothered by his sideline antics and general demeanor of a petulant child. I will really enjoy seeing him get canned this year, then have to suffer with a team like Oakland. He inherited a loaded roster, yet still couldn't win the big one. It will be interesting to see how he fares with a second tier team, and how long it takes for him to wear out his welcome somewhere else.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Harbaugh and Carrol annoy me, sure, but neither are cheaters as far as I know...just whiny little beeeotches.

Belicheat is a confirmed cheater and stole a SB away from the Rams. He built a false dynasty and smeared the reputation of the entire league and the game we love.

So he's the only one I truly hate. The others just annoy me.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I hate that cheating son of a bitch Bellichek with the flaming passion of 1000 suns. May his underwear become infested with the fleas of 1000 camels.