Parallel Poll: Head Coach Contempt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Man oh man do I hate ....

• Jim Harbaugh

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pete Carrol

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bruce Arians

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Bill Belichick

Votes: 58 54.2%
  • Other (former coaches included)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
No fair! I wanted to pick all of them. Had to settle on Belacheat.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What more would you need to cost us a game we lost by three points?

The Ty Law pick six was caused by our OT not cut blocking ( both of our RT's were injured and we played the "healthiest" ) the DE so Warner floated the ball and gave Law the time to jump the route .
The one week instead of two between the Conf. championship and the SB ,we were beat to shit from that game ,that second half was IMO one of the most physical halves of football I've ever seen and the SURVIVOR needed more than a week to recover. We were favored for good reason but it's common that last weeks game effects this weeks if it was extremely physical.
There is currently a "Seahawk Effect" teams playing a week after playing the Hawks have a pretty bad record .
Yeah we lost by three points but we had pretty well overcome whatever advantage the taping had provided we had the game tied ,all those things I sighted kept us from blowing them out, but we lost because we played soft expecting the Pats to play for overtime and Lovie got had.
I think the Pats would not have beaten Pittsburgh that year to even be in the SB were it not for the Steelers being beat to shit from playing the Ravens the week before.
When Gruden knew everything the Raiders were going to do the Bucs blew them out, I just don't see that what the Pats got from their cheating paid off for them that well if it was that effective IMO they'd have blown us out ,nothing we did would have worked .
As for the we should have run the ball more argument they were tackling Marshal every time they had a chance with or without the ball so I'd rank the poor officiating above the Pats double naught spy work as a factor

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Carroll...gotta be that smug ass crybaby muthafucka always whining on the sidelines. I can't stand him. Id like to slap the teeth out of his mouth.

Billy Cheatriot I don't even hate anymore. I have to give credit where it's due and the guy just flat out gets it done year in and year out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Ty Law pick six was caused by our OT not cut blocking ( both of our RT's were injured and we played the "healthiest" ) the DE so Warner floated the ball and gave Law the time to jump the route .
The one week instead of two between the Conf. championship and the SB ,we were beat to crap from that game ,that second half was IMO one of the most physical halves of football I've ever seen and the SURVIVOR needed more than a week to recover. We were favored for good reason but it's common that last weeks game effects this weeks if it was extremely physical.
There is currently a "Seahawk Effect" teams playing a week after playing the Hawks have a pretty bad record .
Yeah we lost by three points but we had pretty well overcome whatever advantage the taping had provided we had the game tied ,all those things I sighted kept us from blowing them out, but we lost because we played soft expecting the Pats to play for overtime and Lovie got had.
I think the Pats would not have beaten Pittsburgh that year to even be in the SB were it not for the Steelers being beat to crap from playing the Ravens the week before.
When Gruden knew everything the Raiders were going to do the Bucs blew them out, I just don't see that what the Pats got from their cheating paid off for them that well if it was that effective IMO they'd have blown us out ,nothing we did would have worked .
As for the we should have run the ball more argument they were tackling Marshal every time they had a chance with or without the ball so I'd rank the poor officiating above the Pats double naught spy work as a factor
I get all you are saying but I just don't agree. Martz said after the game that it seemed that they had the Rams playbook - like they knew what we were going to do before we did it. I have to guess we score at least one TD in the first half if not for the fact that they knew the formations and therefore specifically how to defend the play. That NE team doesn't practically shut out our offense that long without cheating.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bellichick without question.

He's a confirmed cheater and still regarded as one of the best coaches in the game.

Really?

Not with me. Man has no integrity.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I get all you are saying but I just don't agree. Martz said after the game that it seemed that they had the Rams playbook - like they knew what we were going to do before we did it. I have to guess we score at least one TD in the first half if not for the fact that they knew the formations and therefore specifically how to defend the play. That NE team doesn't practically shut out our offense that long without cheating.
Yeah I don't say it wasn't A factor,I just say but for ALL those other things what they got from the taping wasn't THE reason ,we had made adjustments really had them on the ropes most of what they knew about us could have been gotten from game tapes anyway.
I'd accept the leagues fear of a blowout and the refs. shamelessly letting the Pats hold our recs. as THE prime factor first .
HOWEVER I do count that loss as the most regrettable thing because of how it started the finger pointing in the FO that culminated in Shaw taking Ziggies side and dismissing a guy who with a cooperative FO could have amassed a lot more wins and was certainly better than what we had for the six years that followed AND OBTW beat what we have now when it counted the most .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think everyone already knows my answer to this. "You figure it out."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah I don't say it wasn't A factor,I just say but for ALL those other things what they got from the taping wasn't THE reason ,we had made adjustments really had them on the ropes most of what they knew about us could have been gotten from game tapes anyway.
I'd accept the leagues fear of a blowout and the refs. shamelessly letting the Pats hold our recs. as THE prime factor first .
Aside from the refs though - that stuff simply happens in football and you play through it. Cheating is a whole other ball game to me. Not only do I think it was enough of a factor to turn the results, I will forever hate that team for it. Just the way I'm wired I guess. You can play with what you are given but outright cheating is just not something I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
My rage for Bruce made me forget who Bellichek was....I thought he was the ex-coach of the Ravens.....

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let's not forget that there wasn't a single PF call all game. Not one. The Pats defense was given free rein to hit, spear, grab facemasks, bludgeon and hammer Ram players. That's downright dangerous.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Aside from the refs though - that stuff simply happens in football and you play through it. Cheating is a whole other ball game to me. Not only do I think it was enough of a factor to turn the results, I will forever hate that team for it. Just the way I'm wired I guess. You can play with what you are given but outright cheating is just not something I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on.

Still fun talking about it cuz while we are, we are in the GSOT moment and that feels good . AND FWIW I think if ya check my other post Carrol is every bit the cheating asshole Belicheat is and we have to deal with him twice a year every year so what happened years ago my hatred can't really be productive cuz ya can't change it , we get to prosecute our hatred for Pete a week from Sunday onward and upward in the quest to rid the NFL of scumbaggery me sez

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
HOWEVER I do count that loss as the most regrettable thing because of how it started the finger pointing in the FO that culminated in Shaw taking Ziggies side and dismissing a guy who with a cooperative FO could have amassed a lot more wins and was certainly better than what we had for the six years that followed AND OBTW beat what we have now when it counted the most .
Just remember we blew them out in NE.That says it all for me.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
BTW if Mrs. Thor was answering this poll her vote would be..............................Jeff Fisher ,she hates his sunglasses ,his hair ,the way he walks , the way he talks , the way he sucks saliva in between words, when she hates, man she hates , it's not JUST heartwarming when she says she loves me,it's a relief:LOL:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
BTW if Mrs. Thor was answering this poll her vote would be..............................Jeff Fisher ,she hates his sunglasses ,his hair ,the way he walks , the way he talks , the way he sucks saliva in between words, when she hates, man she hates , it's not JUST heartwarming when she says she loves me,it's a relief:LOL:
Sexual tension. Better watch her next time you go to a game. ;)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Just remember we blew them out in NE.That says it all for me.
Ybit until that fumble recovery we weren't and that was a 14 point swing , still I get your point and still say,if not for all those other factors we could have still beaten them we were really that damned good

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gee. I can't say that I like the choices, but I really don't hate any of them. :confused:
Which one do you have a mild dislike for, then?
You know, like if you were having a dinner party with shrimp puffs, you wouldn't extend an invitation to one of them.

Mary.