Parallel Poll: Head Coach Contempt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Man oh man do I hate ....

• Jim Harbaugh

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pete Carrol

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bruce Arians

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Bill Belichick

Votes: 58 54.2%
  • Other (former coaches included)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Forget the teams now.
Who's the guy you'd most like to see fail and/or throttle in the mouth?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My loathing against Harbaugh is just about complete and will end with his dismissal from the team(until he pops up somewhere else). The red blob known as Bruce Arians has now ascended to the throne of my contempt.

jh5x89.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Bruce Arians is my least favorite to look at. I guess he cleans up better than Belichick but the hats... They just make me want to punch him in the face.
Pete Carrol and Jim Harbaugh, I dislike for similar reasons. Their cry baby antics upset me. I take no delight in Harbaugh's downward spiral... NOT!!!
Belichick and McDaniels are both hoodie wearing sons of guns that I equally dislike. They also know a few things about running a video camera.

Marc Trestman gets an honorable mention because he literally destroyed the Chicago Bears. They should not be that bad. I don't hate him, it's frustrating to see someone do such a poor job with so much talent.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I can't stand Carrol or Harbaugh.......but that lucky Brucie had to go and spout out his post toasties, moved him to the top of the list.
That's why I've always appreciated Fisher. He could be much worse (and I'm sure he is behind closed doors....) but he acts like he's been there before and understands why things work out the way they do.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
None of the other coaches cheated their way to 3 Super Bowl trophies (stealing one from the Rams) and got away with a slap on the wrist.

As I've said before, if someone came up to me and offered me 3 Super Bowl wins in exchange for $750,000 and a late 1st round draft pick, I'd take that trade 100 times out of 100 laughing. How is that punishment?

So none of the other coaches come close to Belichick.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wow I really hate all of them but B-Cheat is the most hated.

I have often day dreamed of watching Pete choke to death on that fucking chewing gum while standing on the sideline in a game against us.

Har-blah makes me laugh.

Bruce is never going to win the Super Bowl,,, he can fuck off.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted for Pete Carol mainly because of his “Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah” attitude he brought over from his Trojan days IMO. I just don’t like the way he carries himself on the side lines. Running up and down the side lines like a little girl whining to the refs all game long. He should be wearing a Seahawks cheerleading outfit :oops:
upload_2014-12-16_15-40-21.png

It was tough not clicking on Belichick though, that cheating SOB…:cautious:

Edit: Oops total failure...:D

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
BillyFuck the Cheatriot.

Though Bruceyboy is becoming his mini-me.

Or would that be fatti-me?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
He cheated the Rams out of a super bowl and he should have been suspended indefinitely for grabbing one of the replacement refs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My loathing against Harbaugh is just about complete and will end with his dismissal from the team(until he pops up somewhere else). The red blob known as Bruce Arians has now ascended to the throne of my contempt.

jh5x89.jpg

This^

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They could all go play in the freeway for all I care. I'd only feel sorry for the people whose cars get damaged while mangling each and every one of those pantloads. But for me, I'd want to see the Rams bus hit Bellifat, stick it in reverse, and do it a few more times. Fucking cheater.

rams2050

Starter
First, I hate Belicheat. Second place belongs to Belicheat. And third place is held by Belicheat alone.

What an incredible cheating douche that man is. Plus, he looks absolutely horrid in a hoodie AND I think his mouth must be eternally full of sour balls to have such a grim expression on his face all the freakin' time. I'll bet he has that same look on his face even during and after any bjs he gets, if, in fact, there is a woman on this earth who is hard up enough to stoop to that level.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Pete Carrol hands down, I know Belicek cheated ,but I don't really think it's what cost us the Super Bowl and am personally OK with the Cardinals being the best team in the majors at stealing other teams signs and tipping batters when they have runners on second which isn't really "legal". Not to say the shit BB pulled was sufficiently punished that slap on the wrist was an insult to any reasonable persons intelligence.

My issue with Carrol is he's every bit the cheat BB is ,maybe more, has current effect upon our fortunes every fucking year, it was my fervent wish that when he and Harvin split the blanket it would start a spiral for the con artist MF and the rift with enough players would lose him the locker room and we'd be rid of him,but NOOO,seems they've reunited and are making a run.

I just hope when he finally leaves them and isn't there to cover his tracks the shit he's doing comes out like it did when he left USC and taints their accomplishments ,sometimes I think the way he works gum over on the sideline it's his Aderall those guys have been popping.
In the short term if we can beat them and AZ splits it's last two keep him from getting home field and can beat them up bad enough they lose the next week in the WC round it will be so sweet.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man, I still have a soft spot for Bruce Arians because of his Steelers days.

I'd have to say Harbaugh. Both of them. Jerks.

Try being a Rams and Steelers fan during the SF/Baltimore Super Bowl coached by the Harjerks. That was agony.