Panthers look pretty good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think we're going to have our hands full next weekend with them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Worrying how they look terrible all year. Until the week before they play us. Oh well. Any given Sunday...

Q729

Legend
Victory will taste all the better then. Defeat will... well, it would be just like any other meal.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Knowing Fisher's tendencies to let the team play to its fullest potential against good teams, wouldn't be surprised if we won next week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So far in this game the Panthers have sacked Palmer 6 times and have held David Johnson to 25 yards. They are rested after there Bye week!!
The Rams will be well rested, from there bye week, when the Panthers come to L.A.!!(y)

RamWoodie

Legend
So far in this game the Panthers have sacked Palmer 6 times and have held David Johnson to 25 yards. They are rested after there Bye week!!
The Rams will be well rested, from there bye week, when the Panthers come to L.A.!!(y)
This is why I say the last thing you want to do is start Goff against that Panther defense. If you pick a game where you would start Goff (if he starts)...I would choose the Jets or SF.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
SB runner ups...MVP at QB... I figured the reports of their demise had been greatly exaggerated.
This is why I say the last thing you want to do is start Goff against that Panther defense. If you pick a game where you would start Goff (if he starts)...I would choose the Jets or SF.
I woulda used the Lions...or the Giants...Probably the Bucs

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It should probably be the same as every other game this year and boil down to the turnover battle. We have been bullied in that department lately.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is now the pivotal game in our season. We win, we have a chance to make a run with what appears to be a favorable schedule. We lose, and we can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

And if we lose and Fisher still sticks with Keenum, I'm checking out for the rest of the year. I'll still watch the games, but with a detached numb feeling.

RamWoodie

Legend
This is now the pivotal game in our season. We win, we have a chance to make a run with what appears to be a favorable schedule. We lose, and we can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

And if we lose and Fisher still sticks with Keenum, I'm checking out for the rest of the year. I'll still watch the games, but with a detached numb feeling.
I wouldn't think that until the 9th loss (meaning sub-500), given the other NFC divisions are in the same shape.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I respect the way the Panthers play football. Defensive, opportunistic, smashmouth, physical football. I like that style of play. Always have. It's one of the reasons i like what Fisher/Williams bring to the table.

Difference is they have a legit QB. He may be a self-absorbed child who dresses like a pimp...but he's a legit playmaker.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I actually like the panthers to be honest. Cam newton is a straight boss and their linebacker group are the best in the league. Always fun watching them play

Without Norman their secondary is a bit of a problem though, Britt might have a nice day if we can get some sort of run game going to open things up a bit
Honestly though, I expect the rams to put up another L.