Panthers favored by 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This^ stinks! I was off line the entire time the Limits where Lifted! So I bet what I could!(y)
#1.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You'll accept whatever bet I wanna make whenever I wanna make it.

794e0655c34b482cbe6374e702132ab1.jpeg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Dropping a 170K ROD$ on the Rams in this one.
<--------- all in.

I'm following the lead... This game is the season in my opinion so I'm going for it.

Pushing in all of my 25k of ROD chips on our Rams to win.
giphy.gif

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I don't get this favored by 3 Bull. Panthers 2-5 record coming to LA Rams 3-4. Ok the Rams imo should be favored by 3 because of home field, the Panthers haven't played this year like they have the past couple years and the Rams coming off by week should be fresh and healthy. I can see this being a close game and also if the Rams play mistake free ( cough, cough ) ball it could be a game that the Rams finish at home with a win that the offense or defense doesn't have to win the game for them on the last drive.
Not sure yet which QB is going to start for the Rams with all the speculation about Goff but I feel the same way with either QB.
And I would imagine with Cam crying about no calls on Qb hits on him the refs will be calling penalties on the Rams when they breathe on Cam, lol.

Panthers by 3 sounds about right.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm following the lead... This game is the season in my opinion so I'm going for it.

Pushing in all of my 25k of ROD chips on our Rams to win.
giphy.gif
Pretty funny cuz the guy with Jacks is thinking, "What a douche. Wait until he sees my cards."

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
My prediction; because of Newton's recent whining about getting hit and the Rams propensity to receive unwarranted rough the QB penalties.................The Rams set a new record for most Roughing the QB penalties in a game.