Panther Site Game Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
How is it we can make it through Houston Dallas and the whiners with no trolls but the Carolina comes along and boom

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Hey... just for shits and giggles... where's the typo? "I doesn't the length of a int return determine the value or potential of any player?"

Is that the "I doesn't"? Or maybe it's the a vs an. How many times did you revise your post before you came up with that particular gem?
Meh. He's gone now. Now he's back at his house crowing about how he got banned and is now calling me a bitch. lol. Internet tough guys. You just gotta marvel at the size of their cyber balls.

Yeah - I know man. Pretty sure I was going to get bored with him very shortly anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rabid Ram said:
How is it we can make it through Houston Dallas and the whiners with no trolls but the Carolina comes along and boom

Funny ain't it?

Wonder what shecock fan will bring.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
Meh. Trolls gonna troll. At least we get some decent fans from other teams like Iron Lion and Father Sarducci.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
Meh. Trolls gonna troll. At least we get some decent fans from other teams like Iron Lion and Father Sarducci.

Yep.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
Amen

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Funny (or ironic) that they can make a post like that and then get all indignant and mad when I fail to validate it on their own board. Apparently we're supposed to "refute it", but don't have the "sack" to do so. LOL!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's funny how an NFL season unfolds. I know that EVERY game is important, especially if you want to make the playoffs, but when I looked at this Carolina game on the schedule, it didn't jump out at me as a "special game". Now, with a little trash talk from Panther fans, I want the Rams to RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!! :grr:

iced

Rabid Ram said:

Because Carolina hasn't had anything to troll about since 2004