Pantera Drummer Vinnie Paul Dead at 54

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cause of death hasn't been released.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...era-drummer-and-co-founder-dead-at-54-w521897

RIP Vinnie.

The few interactions I had with him seemed to confirm what I have always heard from former crew guys who toured with him, Vinnie was just a kind, great dude. One of the decent ones in this business. A legendary drummer...
Its a bummer to know I wont be working another gig with him there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man. 54. He was younger than me. RIP Vinnie. Sad to see.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn we lost another great one. Please say hi to your brother who was also tragically taken too early. I'm sure the both of you reminiscing over a black tooth grin or 3.

HellRam

Starter
Wow just read this...

I'm a big fan of all Vinnie's bands. Pantera, Hellyeah and Damageplan. Hellyeah was supose to have a new album out already, guess this explains the delay.

Shame dude wasn't too old either. No doubt he was one of the best.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Vinnie was an awesome guy. This just sucks and I was devastated to hear it when I woke up yesterday. I know Tom Maxwell from Hellyeah as our bands played together a lot in the 90s when he was with Nothingface. He has got to be beside himself right now. I was fortunate enough to meet Vinnie and Dime a few times over the years. RIP Vinnie. Thank you and your brother for inspiring and influencing me, my son and millions of other musicians. You will be greatly missed....