Pagano named Colts head coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - The Indianapolis Colts have named former Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano as the team's next head coach.

The Colts, coming off a 2-14 season, needed a new head coach after getting rid of Jim Caldwell last week.

Indianapolis will hold a 3 p.m. (et) press conference on Thursday to announce the hiring.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
thing gettin ugly btwn Peyton & Irsay. I'll post some tweets I saw when if front of puter and not mobile.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Pagano seems something like a genius to me right now. He's hiring Bruce Arians to be the OC, a guy who gave his Baltimore Ravens fits for a few years (and happens to be Peyton's old QB coach) plus he's bringing Pitt's LB coach to be his D-Coordinator. No more football cronyism, just making competitive hires!