Packers trade Davante Adams to Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm watching NFL access and I took offense to David Carr saying Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL.

Anyone heard of NFL Offensive player of the year, Triple Crown winner and Super Bowl MVP Cooper "super" Kupp?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The Packers have no owner, they’re not going to control things in the front office the way other teams do it.

Thinking the FO or Adams is giving Rogers the bird is stupid.

Just like other teams they have the money and now it is out that they offered more so Rogers’ contract did not stop them from re-signing Adams.

It’s a weird situation but Rogers is back to back league MVP. Did anyone really think he wasn’t getting more than Mahomes??

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So Adam's gets $28.5m per year.

It puts the contract the Jags paid for Kirk into context.

Just shows what great value the Rams got with ARob.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I am with those questioning if Green Bay did the right thing signing Rodgers. It feels like a forced marriage from time to time.

Then again; they went 13-4 last year. They probably believe they can get back to that this year.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I swear I heard somewhere this kind of thing never happens :) The blasphemy to suggest a player would take less money for a situation they prefer.
What "less money"? He's now the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Packers have no owner, they’re not going to control things in the front office the way other teams do it.

Thinking the FO or Adams is giving Rogers the bird is stupid.

Just like other teams they have the money and now it is out that they offered more so Rogers’ contract did not stop them from re-signing Adams.

It’s a weird situation but Rogers is back to back league MVP. Did anyone really think he wasn’t getting more than Mahomes??
It was a joke

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think I am with those questioning if Green Bay did the right thing signing Rodgers. It feels like a forced marriage from time to time.

Then again; they went 13-4 last year. They probably believe they can get back to that this year.
Maybe they can, but they are back where they started with a QB that is more concerned with his low interception rate than he is with taking necessary risks in big games. Now his security blanket is gone.

Maybe they talked to the Raiders about a swap and they said no. They knew he would want a huge contract.

dang

Legend
I'm watching NFL access and I took offense to David Carr saying Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL.

Anyone heard of NFL Offensive player of the year, Triple Crown winner and Super Bowl MVP Cooper "super" Kupp?
We saw the best WR in the NFL game after game last year. He was clearly the best non-QB offensive player of the year. I have no doubt if Kupp has another year like that he will be crowned the best WR in the NFL by the media. Adam’s has been at the top for the previous 3 years and the lazy media is very familiar with his name.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We saw the best WR in the NFL game after game last year. He was clearly the best non-QB offensive player of the year. I have no doubt if Kupp has another year like that he will be crowned the best WR in the NFL by the media. Adam’s has been at the top for the previous 3 years and the lazy media is very familiar with his name.
Yeah, I take disrespect to it every time too. And you know he was doubled all the time. What more does Kupp need to do?

And with Kupp he never had an off game, EVER.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What "less money"? He's now the highest paid WR in the NFL.
Read other posts. He took less money from the Raiders than the Packers offered him. He did this because he wanted to play in LV more than GB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Read other posts. He took less money from the Raiders than the Packers offered him. He did this because he wanted to play in LV more than GB.
Well, who wouldn't? Now I know some people don't care about weather, but I will take Las Vegas over Green Bay and twice on Sunday.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Well, who wouldn't? Now I know some people don't care about weather, but I will take Las Vegas over Green Bay and twice on Sunday.
Green Bay WI vs Las Vegas Nevada

Annual High -53 degrees vs 80 degrees
Annual Low -35 degrees :cold:vs 59 degrees
Snowfall averages- 51 inches vs 4.1 inches

:bueller:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How is the high lower than the low???

I r confused...