Packers TE Jared Cook finds fried chicken head in takeout wing order

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's a joke about getting head at BWW here somewhere, but I'm not gonna make it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
LOL...

I went to a restaurant in Chinatown once with a friend of mine...We had fried pigeon...that's right...and man was it good...golden brown....juicy meat...well, I'm eating all I can and reach in to grab the last piece, which looked like a drumstick...my buddy stopped me right b4 I bit into the head...I asked him why was it in the bag and he said some do eat it...I eyed it for a while....then decided against it...but was very tempted...LOLOLOL!!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Well if you're going to make big sweeping statements, I gotta bust your chops a little.. especially because William Hayes is one of my favorite Rams and one the best free agents of the last 10 years or so.

Drew Bennett alone was worse than all of Fishers bad Titan additions combined.

The Rams cut Isaac Bruce to make room and pay for that worthless fuckface.
Ayers was a pretty good role player on this D last year too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The only reason he stuck a fork in it was because that was the only way he could hold on to it....

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Jared Cook decided to turn in early after a rough day, what, with the chicken head, and all, and then, well...

Horse head.jpg
......things kind of took a turn....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There's no way cook is making any headlines for his play on the field. Let's just be thankful he's someone else's problem now.