Packers-Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I hope the Packers beat the living piss out of the seachickens tonight. Both physically and mentally.

:ninja:

Watching the game, the Packers first 11 offensive plays with 3 sacks by the seahawks. Our O-Line will need to step it up this week... and they will too.

Edit: A couple of the refs in tonight's game did the game vs. Washington last week, including the head referee. And there is a bunch of extra-curricular stuff already.

Speeps

Starter
I hope the Rams O-line is having a viewing party of this game. This should fuel them. If I'm coach Fisher, I'm having a sack-real of Seattle Seahawks hitting Aaron Rodgers playing all week in the locker rooms. I'm texting it to players at 2:00am in the morning. I'm downloading it on their Ipads.

The Packers play calling is not doing a great job though slowing down the rush. They are helping Seattle tbh.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speeps said:
I hope the Rams O-line is having a viewing party of this game. This should fuel them. If I'm coach Fisher, I'm having a sack-real of Seattle Seahawks hitting Aaron Rodgers playing all week in the locker rooms. I'm texting it to players at 2:00am in the morning. I'm downloading it on their Ipads.

The Packers play calling is not doing a great job though slowing down the rush. They are helping Seattle tbh.

I have never seen a defensive line absolutely dominate an offensive line like seattle just did to the Packers in the first half. Rodgers is going to need some type of therapy if this keeps up.

Speeps, you are right. I hope the entire O-Line is together watching this and are getting their collective juices flowing. It's going to take a huge effort keeping Sam protected, and they should challenge each other to do just that.

On the other hand, I think our defense will wreak havoc on the seahawk offense. Not impressed with their offense so far. Packers defense has been able to hold the seahawk offense in check other than the one big pass play. And I wouldn't call the Packers defense an elite one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What I'm hearing in this thread is ... an offensive line that sucks THAT bad can make a Superbowl Winning QB look bad?
Shut the front door!
Are you cereal???

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Terrible miss call on the refs for that offsetting personal foul. Browning should ejected from the fucking game, and that's not just the homer in me.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Terrible, terrible, terrible., terrible, terrible, terrible roughing the passer call. Beyond terrible. They better just keep fucking calling holding until they back then up to the point of the int.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
Terrible, terrible, terrible., terrible, terrible, terrible roughing the passer call. Beyond terrible. They better just keep fucking calling holding until they back then up to the point of the int.

These refs fucking suck... and I mean fucking suck. The PI, no way. The roughing the passer... rediculous.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And did I mention that Gruden has a man crush on Pete the Cheat and the entire seahwak defense. :sick:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
MontanaRamFan said:
And did I mention that Gruden has a man crush on Pete the Cheat and the entire seahwak defense. :sick:

It's because Russell was his darling in the draft. He has been on the refs though. I would be livid if I was a GB fan.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What a couple of D-Bag Refs. Fucked the Packers out of this one. If this doesn't prove that they need to get rid of these fucking replacement refs, I don't know what else will. Absolutely pathetic.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I really wish I hadn't watched this game. Never in my fuckin life and I can't believe it

This should get the refs deal done at least be it is GB and in mnf

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
MontanaRamFan said:
What a couple of D-Bag Refs. Fucked the Packers out of this one. If this doesn't prove that they need to get rid of these freaking replacement refs, I don't know what else will. Absolutely pathetic.
If there was any time in the history of the NFL for the League overturn ONE play, this is it.

Edit: But you know, they won't. They don't give a shit.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This honestly makes me seriously question the replacement refs are working for the mafia shit

As ridiculous as it may sound the game is more ridiculously embarrassing then anything that has happened in NFL history. Seriously

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jennings got jobbed on that one.
Watching Pete Carrol dancing around like a fairy just made my stomach turn.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If Goodell doesn't watch this game and realize the replacement refs suck than he is just blind. Taint pushed off to get a chance to catch the ball then he doesn't even have full possesion and they award a TD. It's just so bad it's not even funny. I realize there is no way the head official is going to reverse it as he doesn't want to get mugged, but how does the official who can't even see it call it a TD. I mean Taint has his back to him..

Just a sad state of affairs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hate to say this, and they should have called the push off for offensive PI, but if Taint had both hands on the ball, it was dual possession and a TD. There is no distinction in the rule book that states more possession than the other guy. I wanted Green Bay to win.

That being said, about 70% of the calls tonight were bad ones, much like ALL the other games.