Packers Kickoff returner disobeyed orders angering Rodgers and Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Oh whatever. Rodgers had the ball, the lead, and his chance to close out the game in the 4th. That drive ended in a 3 and out with Rodgers flat on his back and OUR Aaron standing over him.

GB could've finished the game, they blinked, they slipped. The Rams showed them how you close out a game.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Two things come to mind when reading the comments:
First, Rodgers is a talented QB, let down by being an egotistical dick.

Second, 8-0.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate how the media, Rodgers, and everyone in between think it was a given that he would have driven the length of the field and scored the winning points. The Packers drive before the Rams last score was a 3 and out. I'll pit Donald against Rodgers everyday of the week. I understood the Rolex play but wouldn't have minded if Gurley scored just so the Rams Defense could shut Rodgers down on another series. The Rams defense isn't as bad as the Niners.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I sympathise with Montgomery. He was a celebrated player in Green Bay, when they struggled with RB injuries, and he stepped in to switch positions from WR to RB and everyone loved him. Now he is kicked to the curb, but I am sure that he still feels that he can contribute. It's a tough business. I also imagine that it wouldn't be easy to be a team player under the circumstances and having Rodgers as your leader at the same time.

Being disrespected in a place that you should feel comfortable and appreciated for your contributions really sucks. Especially from some arrogant prick like Rodgers, or just someone trying to upset the apple cart I know first hand recently.

"That's my final comment on the matter"

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Oh whatever. Rodgers had the ball, the lead, and his chance to close out the game in the 4th. That drive ended in a 3 and out with Rodgers flat on his back and OUR Aaron standing over him.

GB could've finished the game, they blinked, they slipped. The Rams showed them how you close out a game.
Of course the media doesn’t see it this way. He had his chance to win the game and didn’t. You know who did? Jared Goff.