Packers Got Cocky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
After their Super Bowl win, I honestly think their window began closing.

When they won it all, they had Driver, Jennings, Jones as 3 VERY solid veterans and an up and coming Jordy Nelson.

Still had a solid Woodson as well.

2011 added Cobb to that WR corps and a healthy Finley.

Then it was downhill as they started letting WRs go.

James Jones was a key piece in that offense.

The offensive success covered a lot of the issues the Packers had. With a meh O-Line and the fewest weapons Rodgers has had in his career...well, you may seen the Packers have a down year.

Honestly, their draft was shit as well.

Drafted the hilariously bad HaHa tackler.

Went Davonte Adams. A DT. A meh TE.

Totally whiffed in drafting an O-lineman.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
After their Super Bowl win, I honestly think their window began closing.

When they won it all, they had Driver, Jennings, Jones as 3 VERY solid veterans and an up and coming Jordy Nelson.

Still had a solid Woodson as well.

2011 added Cobb to that WR corps and a healthy Finley.

Then it was downhill as they started letting WRs go.

James Jones was a key piece in that offense.

The offensive success covered a lot of the issues the Packers had. With a meh O-Line and the fewest weapons Rodgers has had in his career...well, you may seen the Packers have a down year.

Honestly, their draft was crap as well.

Drafted the hilariously bad HaHa tackler.

Went Davonte Adams. A DT. A meh TE.

Totally whiffed in drafting an O-lineman.

All good points and ARodgers has spent many a game running for his life too. He's athletic but lets face it any QB would rather sit in the pocket LOL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Pack has been kind of a soft team for a few years now. Losing Raj hurts as noted above, but the only other guy they have on that D is Clay Matthews. Seattle's OL isn't stellar, but the Pack is totally not built to exploit that situation.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The objective of Pick Em is to pick the winners, not the teams you WANT to win.
:owned:

Just to set the record straight here...

I've finished in the at least the top 3 the last 3 years. Husker won last year but he only beat me by 1 game if my memory serves me.

Ya Bastidge !

LOLZ

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10646688_777677425612281_3813642440928477487_n.jpg

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
He's more like Steve Young than any quarterback I have ever seen.
I don't get that comment at all as they are opposite in almost every way: Rodgers doesn't rely on his legs to bail out his weak arm, Rodgers throws the ball more than 2 yards downfield, Rodgers never got paid under the table to cheat the salary cap, and most of all Rodgers isn't a piece of crap overrated 9er.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Last year the Packers opened with the niners, same result- they got run all over. Most of these finesse teams will crumble when hit hard on the chin a couple of times. As long as they don't get behind by a couple of scores, the NFC West teams will destroy teams like the Packers.

AZRamsFan93

Take Rodgers out of Cheeseville and they're a really poor side...
Lacy, Cobb, Jordy Nelson, even Starks would likely all be starters on our offense.

Green Bay will still have a good year. Seattle can make anybody look average when playing at home.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can separate my wants and desires from reality if and when there is money involved (even if it is only fake money).
Kudos. I'm simply stating that I'd just as soon not bet on a game that goes against my heart. And since it *is* fake money, the hell do I care if I lose?