Packers Got Cocky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They really did. The keep letting these receivers go and not filling the gap. Nelson is their number one, he's a number 2 for sure. Cobb is a great slot guy, but their talent ends there. They have no TE, no true 1. Boykin has no business in the starting lineup, let along going against Sherman. They have one solid Back with Lacy. I'm not sure wtf they have been doing. I think they are a middle tier team getting hype as contenders.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They have problems all over the place. No depth at RB or WR, OL isn't healthy, no viable TE option, and the front 7 can't stop the run to save their life.without Aaron Rodgers, this is a below 0.500 team.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
They have problems all over the place. No depth at RB or WR, OL isn't healthy, no viable TE option, and the front 7 can't stop the run to save their life.without Aaron Rodgers, this is a below 0.500 team.
Fortunately for them they are in the NFC North. I have no doubt that Dom Capers and Ted Thompson are good at their job but it seems like they've been missing the mark lately.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. That's a big ass problem. They were drafting luxury instead of need. They stay out of FA. That offence will not touch what they have done in the past. Which sucks for me cause Rogers is my QB in FF

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I thought their line looked terrible at times...i think that is their biggest concern. I think Rodgers can make those recievers go.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ybit they do have Rogers and Seattle makes a lot o people look bad at that fucking stadium.,they certainly are never going to get to a Super Bowl unless they can keep an NFC Championship game out of Seattle I don't think anyone will.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Rodgers has carried that team for a few years. If he wasn't around they would get the same amount of attention as the Rams lol.

He's more like Steve Young than any quarterback I have ever seen.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Yep. That's a big ass problem. They were drafting luxury instead of need. They stay out of FA. That offence will not touch what they have done in the past. Which sucks for me cause Rogers is my QB in FF
They invested a lot in the offensive line. Bryan Baluga and Derek Sherrod were both first round picks. They equate to 1 RT and a swing tackle. David Bahkitari, last year's 4th round pick, is their LT. Most of their offensive line are mid round picks and they are counting on this years 5th round pick to pick up the slack at center.

Raji being out for the season hurts on defense.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
They invested a lot in the offensive line. Bryan Baluga and Derek Sherrod were both first round picks. They equate to 1 RT and a swing tackle. David Bahkitari, last year's 4th round pick, is their LT. Most of their offensive line are mid round picks and they are counting on this years 5th round pick to pick up the slack at center.

Raji being out for the season hurts on defense.
AYUP

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I freaking picked those sorry asses in the Pickem last night too.

freak

Man football teams and fishing guides just isn't your thing right now lmfao

iced

I'd gladly take their receiving corps anyday of the week.

It was their line that looked sub par last night as well as the defense - looked like to me a lot of guys were having issues with assignments and getting blown off the ball.

sherrod at rt....wow..just ugly..

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought GB would at least cover the 6.5 spread. Boy was I wrong!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They had a rookie starting at center.

Their gameplan was pretty obvious. 1) pound the ball (which was actually fairly successful and a good sign for us) 2) Avoid Sherman. Turns out the other corner is no doorknob.

They were beaten pretty badly on both sides of the ball. SeaChicks pass rush was impressive. Marshawn is a bulldozer and a half. But give the pack some credit. They looked a couple clicks better than the Broncos last stand.