GAME DAY Packers at Cowboys - Wild Card Sunday 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
  1. You won $32,003.20 on 'Packers win outright'. Your $10,001.00 stake has also been returned.
    17 minutes ago
  2. You won $45,455.45 on 'Packers +7.5'. Your $50,001.00 stake has also been returned.
    17 minutes ago

Too bad it wasn't a real bet! The Packers just kept getting better and better as the season went on. They will give the Whiners all they can handle

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
If I’m the cowboys that tells me all I need to know about Dak. Mahomes/Burrow/Stafford come back from that after scoring a TD out of the half. Need to find a better QB, I’d trade him while stock has value.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
If I’m the cowboys that tells me all I need to know about Dak. Mahomes/Burrow/Stafford come back from that after scoring a TD out of the half. Need to find a better QB, I’d trade him while stock has value.
Although Prescott threw a couple of ugly interceptions, that defeat wasn’t solely on him. The Cowboys’ defence couldn’t stop Green Bay all night.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Not sure why, but somehow the Cowboys losing too makes me feel a tad bit better for some reason.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1705386657736.png