Pace and Greene to compete on 'Celebrity Family Feud'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Set those DVR’s! I did. :zany:

Two Rams Hall of Famers to compete on 'Celebrity Family Feud'

It may not be in the traditional football sense, but a pair of Rams will be on TV this Sunday night. The upcoming episode of ABC’s “Celebrity Family Feud” will feature two Rams on the NFLPA Hall of Famers team, which will square off against the Rising Stars. It airs on Sunday, July 12 at 8 p.m. ET.

Orlando Pace and Kevin Greene will represent the Rams this weekend, teaming up with Michael Irvin, Bruce Smith and Cris Carter. On the Rising Stars squad, it will be Marlon Humphrey, Darius Leonard, Courtland Sutton, Aaron Jones and Damien Williams.

View: https://twitter.com/nflpa/status/1280191078604423168?s=21

This isn’t the first time a Rams player has appeared on “Family Feud.” In 2018, Todd Gurley and his family competed on the show, which is hosted by Steve Harvey. It’s also the fifth year in a row that the NFL will be represented on “Celebrity Family Feud.”

Pace is regarded as one of the best left tackles in NFL history, making seven Pro Bowls, being named a three-time All-Pro and winning one Super Bowl. He spent all but one year with the Rams, finishing his career with the Bears in 2009.

Greene’s resume is quite decorated, too, making the Pro Bowl five times and being selected to two All-Pro teams. He spent eight years with the Rams, recording 72.5 of his 160 career sacks in Los Angeles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Famers got this. Let's go Big O!!! And I suppose I can briefly forgive Greene, given the nature of our shit front office when he left. I've held a grudge all these years even though I realize it wasn't his fault. Fuckin Georgia man.

Seeing a big Rams victory ahead! :horns: :cool: :horns:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump as reminder.