P.S. to Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:
40CKW9D.jpg

Thats just wrong! :rofl:

Putz

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Hey Spags, what's goin on? Well man funny you should ask ,see we're 1-2 right now that's like 33% winning avg. vs. your sub 25% and the peeps are crappin' blood we might end up with a team that resembles what you produced.
Our defense is playin almost as bad as the Saints did last year (if that's possible) but ya know that 33% is this year overall this new guy is like right at 50% and doin' it after replacing almost everything you did .
I'm glad the guy who runs this board trotted out this picture of you to sort of put it all in perspective for the peeps ,we COULD still be watchin' you mope round on the sideline like your puppy just died instead of watching the pot boiling on the sideline in Fishers stare and knowin' "man I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear this ass chewin' but I wouldn't want to be takin' it".
Have you noticed how those Saints are playin defense with that "Meatloaf " look alike DC , all they needed was a little attitude, sumthin tells me we're gonna be sportin' a little more of that Thurs.
Thanks for comin' by , now go on back to the Ravens and dust their Lombardi trophy like you were hired to do, long as you are there it'll be a while before they get another :rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:

Hey Spags, what's goin on? Well man funny you should ask ,see we're 1-2 right now that's like 33% winning avg. vs. your sub 25% and the peeps are crappin' blood we might end up with a team that resembles what you produced.
Our defense is playin almost as bad as the Saints did last year (if that's possible) but ya know that 33% is this year overall this new guy is like right at 50% and doin' it after replacing almost everything you did .
I'm glad the guy who runs this board trotted out this picture of you to sort of put it all in perspective for the peeps ,we COULD still be watchin' you mope round on the sideline like your puppy just died instead of watching the pot boiling on the sideline in Fishers stare and knowin' "man I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear this ass chewin' but I wouldn't want to be takin' it".
Have you noticed how those Saints are playin defense with that "Meatloaf " look alike DC , all they needed was a little attitude, sumthin tells me we're gonna be sportin' a little more of that Thurs.
Thanks for comin' by , now go on back to the Ravens and dust their Lombardi trophy like you were hired to do, long as you are there it'll be a while before they get another :rofl:
HLzoTap.jpg